Any one know when BF 3 will come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one know when BF 3 will come out?

I saw some info a while back and it looked pretty good. That would be really cool if it had an V22 as well.:yay:

Re: Any one know when BF 3 will come out?

you have the most horrible k/d ratio ive ever seen. how do you die TWICE as much as you kill?

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
      you have the most horrible k/d ratio ive ever seen. how do you die TWICE as much as you kill?
      LOL, man thats cold... I dont think there is a bf3 seeing as its not official yet.

Comment

I never claimed I was a skilled player. I just play for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
          I saw some info a while back and it looked pretty good. That would be really cool if it had an V22 as well.:yay:
          well it hasn't even been "officially" announced yet. once it's announced, they'll give us some dates, but i wouldn't expect anything until next year.
          dude, not everyone plays for k/d or gives a crap about it. k/d ratio isn't a measurement of a good player, you can just as inflate it by being a vehicle whore or being a titan camper.

Comment

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang

~Wolfgang
              LOL I love that!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Comment

DICE/EA Announced they were working on 5 Battlefield titles. Maybe BF3 is one? 4 of them are apparently known (BF:Heros, Bad Company, and another that is specifically for Korea, also one thats like BF:MC... an epic fail in the making tbh) But could BF3 be the unknown 5th title?

Only time will tell...

Comment

When it's ready

Comment

Originally posted by dalwen View Post
                    When it's ready
                    Yup.

It will be out when they announce it's ready for release.

Don't rush them, i thought we might have learnt that lesson since FFOW.

Comment

BF Heroes which was announced has been delayed until end of 08. it was supposed to come out this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                        dude, not everyone plays for k/d or gives a crap about it. k/d ratio isn't a measurement of a good player, you can just as inflate it by being a vehicle whore or being a titan camper.
                        Totally agreed! I'm not such a great fighter myself but I'm a teamplayer and in the end, isn't it what this game's concept is all about?

Sitting a whole round in a titan gun can indeed help... and is sure to be boring...

Comment

That's funny, and the only reason I can laugh is because I'm probably just as bad. As to how it happens, join a clan based server and be on the serving end of their voss'

Like Minmaster said, I could care less about my K/d Ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Moteeph73
                            That's funny, and the only reason I can laugh is because I'm probably just as bad. As to how it happens, join a clan based server and be on the serving end of their voss'

Like Minmaster said, I could care less about my K/d Ratio.
                            "I could care less about my K/d Ratio" I agree, it after is just a fun game I enjoy playing, it's not a career! I see some people get too wrapped up in this game.:shakehead:

Comment

eh if your going to do something for any length of time you might as well get good at it

but oh well. casual gamers. whatever

Comment

Working...
                              X