why the hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why the hate?

Uh oh, here come the e-peens. Hope everyone brought their e-umbrellas 'cause it looks like it's gankin' time!

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
      Uh oh, here come the e-peens. Hope everyone brought their e-umbrellas 'cause it looks like it's gankin' time!

~Wolfgang
      Never fear! The voss is here! I'll just spray somewhere in their general direction and probably kill them :icon_bonk:

Comment

Originally posted by flanker1121 View Post
        Never fear! The voss is here! I'll just spray somewhere in their general direction and for sure kill them :icon_bonk:

there ya go bro:salute:

Comment

giant text to bring the point across ftw lol

Comment

lolz all im saying is you have to really really really suck to not be able to kill atleast 4 to 5 people with 1 voss clip i mean honestly. o and that spray **** has me saying ****ing voss noob sometimes myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fito68
              lolz all im saying is you have to really really really suck to not be able to kill atleast 4 to 5 people with 1 voss clip i mean honestly. o and that spray **** has me saying ****ing voss noob sometimes myself lol
              So you admit that you don't like the voss because you're killed by it all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by jake___ View Post
                So you admit that you don't like the voss because you're killed by it all the time?
                naw bro takes quite a bit to kill me ya dig the haks are too strong haha. naw on the real though i just hate taking out 4 people then this 1 lucky foo waste a hole clip to kill me ya dig

Comment

yeah part of it is just the gun being overly abused by too many people some of them bein nubs its like i take out some guys with my AR, while im reloading some guy appears and starts sprayin his voss from the hip all stupid like and while im pulling out my pistol trying to be erratci hes STILL shooting and then before i kill him with my pistol he manages to take me out with like the last 4 bullets in his mag. BOOM 40 BULLETS DOWN.

Comment

You guys are strange - playing public and still be pissed off by other players using a weapon. Thats almost retarded.

Comment

• Re: why the hate?

Originally posted by Fito68
                      I donĀ“t kill 4 to 5 people with a Voss clip...after 2 kills I normally reload...so I really really suck?

Comment

Anybody who can't kill 50 people with a single Voss clip doesn't deserve to play online--

HAHA, HOHO!

Comment

^Agreed. But you've got to realise that most people don't know that when you're done with the 40 bullets you can pick up the spent shell casings off the ground and ninja-throw them at the enemy for additional kills. Of course, this only works with the Voss. If you still have more targets beyond that you can always grab the Voss by the barrel and throw it and its aerodynamic shape will allow it to hit an enemy soldier and then return to you like a futuristic boomerang.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas View Post
                            I donĀ“t kill 4 to 5 people with a Voss clip...after 2 kills I normally reload...so I really really suck?
                            naw man you just havnt got the hang of the 3 to 7 shot burst thing, and im not really complaining because i use the VOSS myself. however recently i have been using the baur and what not, my KDR is still at a 2 to1 3 to 1 but noting like the voss. and occasionly being a voss user has caught up with me, by this i mean that when im using my baur i would do things i would do with the voss and it doesnt turn out to well lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                              No, anything but, im the player that carries his team, unlike yourself. Im the player who represents his Country, unlike yourself, so jog on noob.

Current Team UK For ESL Nations Cup (Both INF & Conquest)

Previous Team UK For Clanbase Nations Cup (INF Only, UK Took Silver Losing Final By 3 Tickets)

http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/2985995/

LMAO how the hell can you be representing your country by playing a computer game? what are you demented or something? Do you think your in the olympics or something? I don't think you realise what a nob you sound lol.

You carry your team unlike me? have you ever seen me play you muppet? go steal a car stereo or something.... flid

Comment

Originally posted by Dign1taS=EwC=
                                LMAO how the hell can you be representing your country by playing a computer game? what are you demented or something? Do you think your in the olympics or something? I don't think you realise what a nob you sound lol.

You carry your team unlike me? have you ever seen me play you muppet? go steal a car stereo or something.... flid

lmao dude you made me spill my coffee on my desk...thanks for the laugh bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X