why the hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why the hate?

Guns dont kill people. People with guns kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by Medietic View Post
      Guns dont kill people. People with guns kill people.
      no....

Chuck Norris kills people with guns.

Comment

no
        "guns don't kill people rappers do , i saw it on a doccumentary on bbc2"
        :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
          People will hate you unless their beating you, basic child psychology, that is really what you are dealing with, not so much the weapon, it like getting banned for cheating if you are having a good win streak.
          that was probably the most intelligent thing i have heard all day. :salute:

Comment

You use the Krylov... IMO that gun is WAAAAAYYYY more overpowered than the Voss. I use it because of that very fact.

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
              People will hate you unless their beating you, basic child psychology, that is really what you are dealing with, not so much the weapon, it like getting banned for cheating if you are having a good win streak.
              That is very smart said.

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf
              SCAR-11 is what the real pr0s use.
              I would rather say "Lambert Carbine is what real pros use"
              What I mean by that is it would require more from the player to kill with a Lambert than to kill with an assault rifle. So if someone with Lambert meets someone with an assault rifle and the dude with Lambert wins,then he is better cause Lambert is worse than the assault rifles. (of course there is a lot of other factors when people are shooting at the battlefield)

I mean the Lambert IS worse than the assault rifles, don`t you agree Field :P

Originally posted by Field View Post
              dont get used to the lambert. its the little gimped cousin of the assault rifles.

Comment

People whine about the Voss, because it's easy to use and a lot of good people use it. When the people that use the Baur or the Lambert or whatever those "100% skill guns are", and refer to themselves as "Highly skilled god" come on and get raped by a good player using it over and over they start to whine about the gun and not the players skill. The gun doesn't make the person good, the person using the gun makes the gun good.

Comment

Originally posted by =DC=asain View Post
                  That is very smart said.

I would rather say "Lambert Carbine is what real pros use"
                  What I mean by that is it would require more from the player to kill with a Lambert than to kill with an assault rifle. So if someone with Lambert meets someone with an assault rifle and the dude with Lambert wins,then he is better cause Lambert is worse than the assault rifles. (of course there is a lot of other factors when people are shooting at the battlefield)

I mean the Lambert IS worse than the assault rifles, don`t you agree Field :P
                  You are right. i agree with you on this issue with the lambert its just that im not going to use a class that you cant help the team with other than throwing bombs around and blowing stuff up id prefer to be able to keep myself and other people alive and all that. but then you would probably expand on this by saying that having a med pack is noob, and this is what pisses me off about this kind of counter arguement you just dont know where to draw the line do you. this kind of counter arguement kind of pisses me off not really the one thats quoted above but the general statement given by a few people ive seen it multiple times where someone takes something you say to the extreme to try and prove a point. its retarded. off or on. black or white. please stop.

theres really no point in arguing about this further the voss IS the nubiest/easiest gun in the game i dont know why people are still on this topic other than that they are trying to look good by saying that the gun is skillful

Originally posted by ZinZ
                  People whine about the Voss, because it's easy to use and a lot of good people use it. When the people that use the Baur or the Lambert or whatever those "100% skill guns are", and refer to themselves as "Highly skilled god" come on and get raped by a good player using it over and over they start to whine about the gun and not the players skill. The gun doesn't make the person good, the person using the gun makes the gun good.
                  its not 100% skill or whatever you are saying the deal is there is a small imbalance in the game im not saying certain guns that someone uses are teh ubzor skillz and the other is nubish. its not 0%-100% its more like 35%-50%

Comment

Lad field owns so Shhhh!!!

On a more serious note, WOOOO another Nations Cup Team UK FTW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

UK Pwns

Comment

I PWN

No, sorry, I'll get back into my corner.

Comment

wow would you lookatthat! what is my most used weapon now? tiiiEEET

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                            wow would you lookatthat! what is my most used weapon now? tiiiEEET
                            Lemme guess...TURCOTTE! No, wait...PARK 52! Aww..don't keep me in suspense!

~Wolfgang

Comment

You get these typical "haters" everywehere you go lol.
                              Usually they come out of the woodwork when they are getting out played by gamers such as myself who have played the game since the beginning and have mastered the game and all weapons provided.

It's like people keep moaning to me about how one gunship is far more powerful than another, but for christ sake quit bitching! I could kill the haters with a double decker bus with wings! :yay::yay:

As far as the voss goes, if your so certain it's so amazing and unfair then fn use it yourself! honestly for years playin BF series games all you ever seem to encounter is usless n00bs who constantly moan at **** so that it all gets nerfed and the game turns out ****!

I'm sure there are alot of you who are feeling my pain?

If you don't like the fn game then go play WOW!!!!!! period

Comment

i bet you just came in to give your 10 cents and you didnt read the whole thread

Comment

Working...
                                X