• Re: The Playstation 3 Discussion Thread

stop flaming the ps3.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
      Those look awful, just ugly.

Comment

If my friends all had a PS3 i would have got a PS3, but they all have 360s, so i got a 360. I've played on a PS3, great fun, a nice change, but he (being another friend) has noone to play with. He doesn't regret having a PS3 but he does wish he has a 360.

My 360 has broken once - i was annoyed i got angry at them, i was given a month free trial for my troubles.
        Speaking of paying for online, in the UK its £40 a year...so thats pretty much £3.33 a month....not exactly steep

But to be honest i wish i had both consoles.

Comment

Aw, my PS3 isn't reading disks anymore

I'll see it works later, but looks like I'm going to have to call Sony.

Comment

5niper, lol, Army of 2 sux on both the 360 and PS3 why not cause of the consoles cauyse of the game and stupid EA lol Army of suck sucks period.

Comment

E3 is coming up woot hopefully many PS3 titles are announced!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
                5niper, lol, Army of 2 sux on both the 360 and PS3 why not cause of the consoles cauyse of the game and stupid EA lol Army of suck sucks period.
                yeah it's pretty crap

I can't wait for Saints Row 2!!.. I'll have that on my xbox ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
                  yeah it's pretty crap

I can't wait for Saints Row 2!!.. I'll have that on my xbox ^_^
                  Saints row was a terrible game, imo

Comment

Doesent GTA kinda beat Saints Row, as it was Rockstars idea in the first place and games like SR2 are copying it ;S

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                      Doesent GTA kinda beat Saints Row, as it was Rockstars idea in the first place and games like SR2 are copying it ;S
                      Not really, It's more of a genre (sandbox), Saints row are just making it better.. and to be honest Rockstar are lazy.. Just look at GTA4.. sure it's not a bad game but it's not great either.. and certainly doesn't even come close to the hype it's been graced with. San Andreas was the best GTA so far imo.

BUT it's all prefrence in the end.. Some people will love GTA others will preffer SR.

Comment

Huh pretty much what you said sums it up 5niper

Comment

If you live in Europe, and want to participate to beta tests(or atleast try to get in). Then go here

All you need is

* Be aged 18 or over
                          * Be able to read and give feedback in English as the Beta Tests are in English only
                          * Be an European resident
                          * Have a PS3 with an broadband internet connection and a Playstation Network Master Account

Check out all the info behind the link...

Comment

what would we be beta testing

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
                              what would we be beta testing
                              Im not sure what we would be testing. But you really can't even talk about it if you get in...

But here's some more info

Originally posted by Beta Test FAQ
                              What is a Beta Test?

A Beta Test is when we try out the online portion of a PlayStation game to detect any faults, bugs or general areas that could be improved before the game is released. The testing is done by a closed group of anything between 200 to 20,000 volunteer PlayStation gamers.

Buzz!, Everybody’s Golf, Gran Turismo, Killzone, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs, Splinter Cell, Warhawk and WRC are just some of the fantastic and varied titles that have been tested by our Beta community, months before the full game is released.

A Beta Test can last anything between 2 to 6 weeks per game, during which time participants are asked to take part in at least one Test Night per week. Test Nights usually take place on weekday evenings and can last one to two hours each.

You will also be asked to provide feedback in English about your experiences of connecting and playing the game online, and report any bugs or problems that you find via the private Beta Forums and online surveys.

Please note that any games that are sent to you for Beta testing are Beta versions only and will not be useable once the testing is complete. It is also likely that the Beta testing of a game may be limited to specific levels, tracks or online functionality of a game.

Comment

KILLZONE! I am in!

Comment

Working...
                                X