This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Playstation 3 Discussion Thread

Cryptik, I don't think you would be able to beta test as you are under 18, and you aren't a European resident.

All you need is

* Be aged 18 or over
    * Be able to read and give feedback in English as the Beta Tests are in English only
    * Be an European resident
    * Have a PS3 with an broadband internet connection and a Playstation Network Master Account

Comment

Originally posted by Twlight View Post
      Cryptik, I don't think you would be able to beta test as you are under 18, and you aren't a European resident.
      Yeah, and besides, they have tested KillZone... It doesn't mean that they will be testing the KillZone 2...

Comment

Originally posted by Twlight View Post
        I am registered to Sony as 18 cause if your not you can get a PSN account.

And yeah I just read the Euro part

Comment

well it says on there if you are us click here i do and all it does is take you to the main us playstation page i did a search couldnt find the US beta test signup. darn.

Comment

I just bought WarHawk for PS3 that game is Awesome Loving the Jets and I got a free Bluetooth headset with it

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

You can now link you PS3 account at the PS3 US Site go to

Explore the new generation PlayStation 4 and PS5 consoles - experience immersive gaming with thousands of hit games in every genre to rewrite the rules for what a PlayStation console can do.

This allows you to see what your friends are playing on your PC and there are SIGS!

This is The CODE you have to use as Sony only offers HTML at the moment.

[HTML][/HTML]

Hopefully they update it to show when we are online and what we are playing

Comment

:awes
                Explore the new generation PlayStation 4 and PS5 consoles - experience immersive gaming with thousands of hit games in every genre to rewrite the rules for what a PlayStation console can do.

OMG!!! PS3 forum!!
                Thank you TGN!

Comment

Oh My clucking god PS3 forum thanks guys

Comment

Glad you guys like it. If you have any feedback for us on the new boards, please don't hesitate to leave it in this thread:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Guys I know this is the most epic, greatest playstation discussion thread ever but, I decided since this is a thread about everything playsation before we had a whole forum section for it that now its time to close this one and start discussing in new threads in this new forum area.

If you guys want this thread reopened we can but we want to try to get the threads flowing here and in the other forums.

Thanks guys for the 22 page long thread, your reward. This section. enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X