• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest patch

Hi lads, is 1.41 the latest patch? There doesnt seem to be many servers

Cheers. Mods can lock this thread after a reply

Re: Latest patch

Yes 1.41 is the latest patch (although 1.5 isn't too far away).

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Not many servers? How many is not many? Even in non peak times, there are at least 20-30 servers with at least 15 people and thats just IO only.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelinski619
          Hi lads, is 1.41 the latest patch? There doesnt seem to be many servers

Cheers. Mods can lock this thread after a reply
          Try unchecking the filters down the bottom of the server browser.

~3500 servers running v1.41 according to game-monitor.

~1800 are ranked.

But keep an eye out for v1.5, the beta should be arriving before Christmas and the number of servers is likely to rise if it's good

Comment

1.5 sounds like a loss already.

Comment

Originally posted by System
              1.5 sounds like a loss already.
              How do you figure. EA could have done nothing, at least they are trying. I guess you just jump on the hate bandwagon with Sloi

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                How do you figure. EA could have done nothing, at least they are trying. I guess you just jump on the hate bandwagon with Sloi
                Couldn't of said it better.

You Don't Abandon A Horse Before Its Race

Comment

Yep.

EA = killer of games. They butchered C&C to he point where its just another stupid game. Come on, I heard RA3 has armoured bears now? pathetic. At least RA2's dolphins were realistic meanwhile the squide thing was just mysterious.

Whats nexT? snakes with laser beams attached to their heads?

O lets update the security of bf2 players to protect the leaders board - O wait you're 5 years too late.

Comment

Yep.

EA = killer of games. They butchered C&C to he point where its just another stupid game. Come on, I heard RA3 has armoured bears now? pathetic. At least RA2's dolphins were realistic meanwhile the squide thing was just mysterious.

I don't think Red Alert was ever meant to be realistic. Although, I agree with you to an extent. I don't like all the armoured bears and that Japanese army stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by supertwink0
                      Ditto
                      Why post junk if you have nothing to say?

I don't think Red Alert was ever meant to be realistic. Although, I agree with you to an extent. I don't like all the armoured bears and that Japanese army stuff.
                      It wasn't meant to be a cartoon game with no atmosphere at all, like RA3. Armoured bears, base buildings look like they were made from plastic, tanks and units are made of legos, armoured bears running everywhere creamed with flying japanese animerobots. RA1 was kind of serious, nice atmopshere and all, RA2 was a bit more 'funny', but nowhere near what this RA3 BS is. EALA developed the game instead of Westwood and this is what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopardi
                        It wasn't meant to be a cartoon game with no atmosphere at all, like RA3. Armoured bears, base buildings look like they were made from plastic, tanks and units are made of legos, armoured bears running everywhere creamed with flying japanese animerobots. RA1 was kind of serious, nice atmopshere and all, RA2 was a bit more 'funny', but nowhere near what this RA3 BS is. EALA developed the game instead of Westwood and this is what happened.
                        C&C Generals was the last good C&C game to be released. C&C 3 and Red Alert 3 both blow unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by ULTIMATE|WEAPON
                          C&C Generals was the last good C&C game to be released. C&C 3 and Red Alert 3 both blow unfortunately.
                          C&C Generals isn't even a C&C game. The C&C was just thrown on to help sales. It has zero to do with the universe.

RA isnt supposed to be realistic anymore. The original RA was probably the greatest RTS ever, but when RA2 came along, they decided to ruin a great concept. C&C 2 was a farce of epic proportions, 3 was a step up IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie
                            C&C Generals isn't even a C&C game. The C&C was just thrown on to help sales. It has zero to do with the universe.

RA isnt supposed to be realistic anymore. The original RA was probably the greatest RTS ever, but when RA2 came along, they decided to ruin a great concept. C&C 2 was a farce of epic proportions, 3 was a step up IMO.
                            Generals is C&C, if it aint what is it? What have you been playing if you think Generals aint C&C :shakehead:

Either way you put it, if you think C&C Generals aint a C&C game it still a$$ rap£S the newest C&C games released.

IMO, Generals is a great game, only thing is the ability to not have a mobile base, but you just send your digger off to make a command centre anyway.

Comment

Yep.

O lets update the security of bf2 players to protect the leaders board - O wait you're 5 years too late.
                              U and Sloi are the EMO queens of this forum

Comment

Working...
                              X