• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
    joke much.... lol
    Genius sence of humor these day's:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
      i think ur haft to be over 1 star to get SC not sure tho

@ talloon u haft to be very lucky or hack the system to get it out of first week
      and you would know all about that

Comment

I got it fair and square... Well, the first week it was because of the private glitch, but weeks two and three were completely clean

You just gots to gets lots of awards... Which is hard once you hit brig because you got them all on the way up to Brig. I hit Brig and Luit. in the same week though, which was pretty funny

Comment

I got it fair in square aswell

Comment

i got it today as well.... fair and square......:hmm:
            i, uh.... played a lot, but EA thought i was cheating (which im not) and wiped my stats, and i played even more, getting to the stats i am at now.

in the course of my getting to the stats where i am now, many EA secret agents with nades and amp mines targeted me so as to not get that rank gain, or have to work harder for it, because, im just so good that if i just played at my full i would crush all with a 100-0 k/d at the end of each match. i just wouldnt be fair, so i am mediocre on purpose to ward the EA agents off. thats why i have a bad k/d ratio.
            lol
            meanwhile, i keep on fragging.....:ar15:
            and you know what that means to the n00bs out there...... :nerr:

EDIT: wow- as of now (march 31) i have exactly 2142 deaths! sweet!.... kinda.....)

Comment

I hope EA does a better job on BF3, many people earning these ranks dont get them. I got 23,063 points one week without a new account and didnt get anything. I'm working on a new one though. Thing I dont understand, is why career points? I would rather do global score, career doesnt even make sense when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
                i, uh.... played a lot, but EA thought i was cheating (which im not) and wiped my stats, and i played even more, getting to the stats i am at now.

in the course of my getting to the stats where i am now, many EA secret agents with nades and amp mines targeted me so as to not get that rank gain, or have to work harder for it, because, im just so good that if i just played at my full i would crush all with a 100-0 k/d at the end of each match. i just wouldnt be fair, so i am mediocre on purpose to ward the EA agents off. thats why i have a bad k/d ratio.
                lol

EDIT: wow- as of now (march 31) i have exactly 2142 deaths! sweet!.... kinda.....)
                Yeah... and watch out for them Black Helicopters....

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                  Yeah... and watch out for them Black Helicopters....
                  well, ya, especially because you dont know what DICE can send against you.... im expecting machine gun sniper rifles to appear in my foes hands any day now.....

Comment

lol

lol I want to play with you!

Comment

sure- but as i said before, i suck on purpose... those 5 purple hearts were on purpose.....
                      u have xfire?

Comment

sure- but as i said before, i suck on purpose... those 5 purple hearts were on purpose.....
                        u have xfire?
                        No. But I am gonna add you in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                          and you would know all about that
                          fs leave him alone and change your sig make u look like a reprobate

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
                            fs leave him alone and change your sig make u look like a reprobate
                            how about you jog on and dont open your mouth until you fully understand the motive behind it.....

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                              how about you jog on and dont open your mouth until you fully understand the motive behind it.....
                              Don't start this up slane.. Just let the lamurs be lame. You see what happens like with eze. He got bannedAnd we cant lose another good member

Comment

Ezekiel got banned? :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X