This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Supreme Commander

I was playing on a server and then the supreme commander came on with his clan mates. They all seemed a bit suspect. Anyway, I went to try knife him and actually got him 3 times in one round! :laugh::laugh:

I checked out his stats afterwards and look what I found!!! :shock:

He has only played 400 hours and has got over 21,000 dogtags with only about 3,000 unique. So that concludes he spends alot of time on knife servers. Also his highest round score is 500, which suggest he's been on that dodgey server. :hmm:

Anyway, when are they going to choose legit players for supreme commanders instead of stat padders and hackers!!!????

Pfff its just random tbh, one of our members got 3-star general once, he barely played that week and only got it because he got the private glitch. Anyone who gets the higher ranks is either extremely good, a stat padder, or just plain lucky.

Comment

Don't wast your time by thinking about it. Padders will stay the king of the hall of shame. :laugh:

Comment

one of my clan mates got the luet gen without padding or glitching, even without titan mode,

Comment

yer its a knife server noob he use to play with me on my old account

quote one of my clan mates got the luet gen without padding or glitching, even without titan mode, quote

i did that to

all u haft to do is get 15000 C points in 1 week..

Comment

if all u have to do is get 1500 points in one week, it shouldnt be too hard to do. start a new account, and get 3 ribbons that are worth 500 points each. i got one of those yesterday, allowing me to get 2 new ranks on one day!

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
              if all u have to do is get 1500 points in one week, it shouldnt be too hard to do. start a new account, and get 3 ribbons that are worth 500 points each. i got one of those yesterday, allowing me to get 2 new ranks on one day!
              LOL 1500 is my day-score.
              Its almost 20.000 You need sometimes:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

can u not read.... 15,000

and it hast to be first week of brig gen

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post

This isn't true. Taatoon and scorbiope where LT. They where both in the top 10 and both played more then 50day's. But they where padders and got reset . So yes you need a goldmine of points. But the time you do it can be alway's. Just play alway's leet. and you would have succes:salute:

Comment

oops. ya, ur right. i guess i cant read.....

Comment

I don't care about it, and I guess most of you don't.

It is ofcourse nice if you get it, but face it, you either need to be a padder or extremely lucky to get one of those ranks.

Comment

but you see i attempted to get supcom and got 76,000 career points in one week and i didn't get jack crap for it ... you see some people like a british playeh called yummeh who used to get lt gen every week .. there must be some trick to it... also bluenikon and cokeprinz got it one after another and they are like buddies they always play together if u get me .... these people must have discovered how to do it there must be some kind of prequisite ... or maybe they just pay ea XD

Comment

i think ur haft to be over 1 star to get SC not sure tho

@ talloon u haft to be very lucky or hack the system to get it out of first week

Comment

i think ur haft to be over 1 star to get SC not sure tho

@ talloon u haft to be very lucky or hack the system to get it out of first week
                            Well i have been never PBB spotted so if you dont trust my 1337 skills report me to PB You will see that i wont have result because i am clean. But i was having luck because i only was gaming much in one of my holidays back that days

Comment

joke much.... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X