Top 5 Clans in BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Clans in BF2142

I am curious to see what is everyones favorite clans/servers in BF and to learn why they are so good.
    So please make a list from 1to5 or just mention one and please give a reason why they are your favorite.

Right list so far, not in any order.

1 NfB
    2 Monkey Gamers [MG]
    3 L13
    4 moon gamers
    5 [MIA]

[A-S] cuz these guys are mates off me. the server is mostly emptie but if the server is running its nice. one problem is that pb doesnt do his job the admins cant kick people from the server.

Comment

NfB servers, I like them because its always easy to find a good game in there, lots of team work too.

Comment

why nobody makes a top 5 like he ask for?

1: Monkey gamers squadplay - I game allot on there always good running server, always good. Never lag. Good rulles etc.
        2: Battlefieldbrothers -BFB- - Because there servers are always full and lots of teamplay. Special in tunisharbor 24/7
        3: Bf-Pac* - I dont now if this is a clan, but allot of peepz got this clantag and they are 9 of the 10 times very skilled.
        4: [N)@(M] - They are maybe not my gaming style, there teamplay is big and they play dirty, but good

Last bot not least.
        5: The -aof- - The army of friendship. Allot teamplay and great skills. But there 16 server is most of the time empty.... and not enough slots even for there clanmembers

Comment

=L13= FTW. Sorry, have to love my own clan the most If I thought there were a better clan then the one I am currently in, I wouldn't be in this clan would I? We are currently #1 on the TWL North America 8v8 Ladder, so thats gotta be proof that we aren't just full of hot air As for our servers, while rarely started, we only have a few rules. No ramming, no teamkilling, no cutting in line for vehicles. No BS against clan members either.

2: NfB. Great servers, good teamplay. I really don't like how one or two of their members play (bad strategies, bad teamwork) but the majority of them are good, team players. Great sense of humor, and passing tags around is alot of fun Good server rules, and when an admin is on they enforce their rules with no bias as to what team they are on.

And those are the only two clans I care about, the rest are just meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
            =L13= FTW. Sorry, have to love my own clan the most If I thought there were a better clan then the one I am currently in, I wouldn't be in this clan would I? We are currently #1 on the TWL North America 8v8 Ladder, so thats gotta be proof that we aren't just full of hot air As for our servers, while rarely started, we only have a few rules. No ramming, no teamkilling, no cutting in line for vehicles. No BS against clan members either.
            Or proof that not many good clans play in 2142 anymore....jk

Personally the servers I'll play on are:

-NfB
            -Moongamers
            -[MIA]

Those are my top three that stream to PB along with having good active admins which can be easily reached through teamspeak/vent.

Comment

Originally posted by LeavingNormal View Post
              Or proof that not many good clans play in 2142 anymore....jk

Personally the servers I'll play on are:

-NfB
              -Moongamers
              -[MIA]

Those are my top three that stream to PB along with having good active admins which can be easily reached through teamspeak/vent.
              Actually, that is proof that not many good clans play 2142 anymore... But of the clans that do, we are the best (at 8v8 Conquest and in North America that is ).

As for your list... NfB = Awesomeness, Moongamers = Nice servers but not well admined, and MIA... Lets just say that I can't play there anymore. Not because I am banned, but because of PB issues. 15 minutes into a match it will kick me for some Md5 Tool error. Which is sad, cause I can play on other PB Streaming Servers, just not MIA :cry:

Comment

Yeah, sometimes moon will not have admins on their server, but they're not too hard to find in teamspeak if you're having problems with glitchers and they stream to PB which helps with some hacks. I also like the fact that the screen is not littered in their server with all kinds of kick and mutiny votes.

Comment

Well i would of said {INF-UK} because we where the best but most have moved on to CoD (as crap as it is).

On a different note we are changing our clan name very shortly.....Long live INF-UK lol

Comment

=NfB=
                    =TRR=

NfB guys are great and good friends. Style and rules of TRR are the same just as =NfB= and a bunch of great clan members and regualrs with great squad play.

I am sided with TRR for the part it is my clan.
                    Turn offs follow:
                    MIA
                    MoonGamers

Alot of the time their own members dotn follow there rules. I have gone to complain only to have my thread deleted. SO I stick with the top 2 as all my play time. Great people and friends on both.

NfB for day gaming
                    TRR for night

Comment

Well my opinion Goes to a 2 mans Army @ the moment.. :P
                      It's Gonna Be the SP-ATW (Known as Squadplay all the way) Me and argh... are flying again after 4 months :P

But if i have to be honest i really really like the -[MG]- Monkey Gamers Squadplay server.. maybe it's becouse they are actually the SP-ATW clan.. :P

But the teamplay is great having a lot of super great games over there.. lot of good squadleaders all over europe comming over here to show their talents..!

well that's my top 1 (maybe 2)
                      and for the rest.. well i dont play on much other servers any more.. maybe the Tactical Gamers server.. they are all a buch of good guys.. especially the
                      TG-7th and the E1st guys.. i like them

Comment

Originally posted by RedNikon View Post
                        why nobody makes a top 5 like he ask for?

3: Bf-Pac* - I dont now if this is a clan, but allot of peepz got this clantag and they are 9 of the 10 times very skilled.
                        4: [N)@(M] - They are maybe not my gaming style, there teamplay is big and they play dirty, but good
                        ROFLMAO

Sorry N@M are a bit like us timeless lot bouncy rdx FF OFFERS . Plus most of them play on knife servers.

The top BFpac guy a dane just got done for hacking by pbbans.

No wonder these clans impress. Their stats must be "extra ordinary"

Comment

I would have to go with =NfB= and =TRR= plus the =L13= guys are really good players. They always give us a challenge when on our servers. clan TRashED were good back when they played the game, some of you remember the BandofBrothers City Maps Server, but they have moved on. With all my time in the game, I just haven't gotten to know that many other clans out there.

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                          2: NfB. Great servers, good teamplay. I really don't like how one or two of their members play (bad strategies, bad teamwork) but the majority of them are good, team players. Great sense of humor, and passing tags around is alot of fun Good server rules, and when an admin is on they enforce their rules with no bias as to what team they are on.
                          No problems kicking players from my own team that are breaking rules I do that just as much as kicking players from the other team. Even kicked a clan-mate or two that got carried away and wouldn't listen. That gets their attention.

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                          Actually, that is proof that not many good clans play 2142 anymore... But of the clans that do, we are the best (at 8v8 Conquest and in North America that is ).
                          We can save the rants for the TWL site, but we are coming for you guys.

Comment

I joined =TRR= becuase of the attitudes of all the members there. Most of us are older, dont mind a swear word every so often, everyone squads up, the teams always change, and the server rules are always enforced. The server usually gets busy between 7pm and 1200am. Weekends always go longer. FF is always on there also, eliminating the explosives morons.

I also like to play on the =NfB= servers, where I have alot of friends. Good sqauds, good games, and good times. The majority of my freindas list is usually playing on one or the other.

My third choice will usually be MIA. Usually because the latency is always good and there are always people in there. FF is off, so when the person that shows up starts exploiting it, I bail.......

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                              No problems kicking players from my own team that are breaking rules I do that just as much as kicking players from the other team. Even kicked a clan-mate or two that got carried away and wouldn't listen. That gets their attention.
                              I've banned people from my clan before Normally on accident though...

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                              We can save the rants for the TWL site, but we are coming for you guys.
                              Bring it.

Comment

Working...
                              X