Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you want the next battlefield to take place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where do you want the next battlefield to take place?

Modern day!!!! :yay: War in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
      Modern day!!!! :yay: War in Iraq.
      FTW agreed. Modern day is easier to relate to.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
        Real indoor environments would be something I would definitely like to see. That's something I like about cod4, over the BF series, actually.
        i would only want that if the the buildings themselves are destructible and there is some penetration damage. it's ridiculous when someone goes inside a building upon seeing an armor and shield them selves with the walls when in real life the armor shell should penetrate and blow him into bits.:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
          i would only want that if the the buildings themselves are destructible and there is some penetration damage. it's ridiculous when someone goes inside a building upon seeing an armor and shield them selves with the walls when in real life the armor shell should penetrate and blow him into bits.:salute:
          Yeah. That's another note they should take out of the CoD book.

Comment

erm have you guys ever heard of bad company and the frostibite engine ? :P

Comment

Modern warfare is the most interesting one for me.

Going outta space would be like watching Starwars or Starship Trooper.

Comment

Napoleonic in order to force team play, and because I've been reading too much Sharpe recently.

For the classes, you could have infantry (Musket + Bayonet), rifleman/ voltigeur (rifle, sword bayonet), light cavalryman (Pistol + Sword), dragoon (Carbine + Sword),heavy cavalry (Sabre, pistol + heavy armour) and artillery (sword, can operate guns in a squad of 3-4). Now that would make for challenging play...

Comment

Originally posted by Flt. Sgt. Powderhound View Post
                  Napoleonic in order to force team play, and because I've been reading too much Sharpe recently.

For the classes, you could have infantry (Musket + Bayonet), rifleman/ voltigeur (rifle, sword bayonet), light cavalryman (Pistol + Sword), dragoon (Carbine + Sword),heavy cavalry (Sabre, pistol + heavy armour) and artillery (sword, can operate guns in a squad of 3-4). Now that would make for challenging play...
                  That would actually be very interesting, and take a LOT of teamwork.

Comment

Anyone up for a Battlefield 1815 mod? You could extend to concept to loads of other 18th and 19th C wars.

Comment

Working...
                    X