No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4 Patch 1.4 Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suggest they find out what the hell is wrong with the patch and fix it. since my install i've had nothing but high ping, lag and the game freezing for 3-5 seconds and by that time i'm dead. it sucks IMO, back to the drawing board

Comment

I find it a bit shameful that everything we asked for, we got nothing of, especially at Christmas

Im still waiting for my 1.41 theory.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
        Does that mean the 1.3 was bad and made the game worse?
        Or you are expecting content?

Because wanting a patch is usually a negative thing..
        It can also be a positive thing, sometimes, you just love the game so much and you just want more to it, there's never something called too many patches unless its a bad game. I think

Comment

Originally posted by sniperghost666 View Post
          i suggest they find out what the hell is wrong with the patch and fix it. since my install i've had nothing but high ping, lag and the game freezing for 3-5 seconds and by that time i'm dead. it sucks IMO, back to the drawing board
          Problem is that most people are not having those issues. IW needs proper information in order to identify and fix the problem, whatever it is. All those folks having high ping, freeze, or connection issues with the patch need to get together, share information, and see if there are any common denominators (ie. Vista 32/64? digital-distribution versions? particular router brand? specific firewalls? etc, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
            Problem is that most people are not having those issues. IW needs proper information in order to identify and fix the problem, whatever it is. All those folks having high ping, freeze, or connection issues with the patch need to get together, share information, and see if there are any common denominators (ie. Vista 32/64? digital-distribution versions? particular router brand? specific firewalls? etc, etc).
            thanks for the suggestion, what's IW's URL? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by sniperghost666 View Post
              thanks for the suggestion, what's IW's URL? TIA
              Fourzerotwo's email at IW is: info@infinityward.com ...this is where they've requested people mention bugs and such.

If you want to quiz other users who might be having trouble with the 1.4 patch, I suggest you sign up with the IW forums at: www.infinityward.com and either make a post in the COD4 MW PC section, or read existing threads and try to contact their authors. Contacting existing posters is more work, but you'll be flamed less for re-hashing this topic. Some people there ARE having problems, but again, the majority are not.

Comment

AFAIK, I haven't had any lag issues, or stutter, but my overall FPS has decreased a bit. My avg. FPS is down my like 2 or 3, making it around 25FPS now.

Otherwise, its fine

Comment

don't know what i did besides restart my PC and everything is fine now....sweeeetttt

Comment

Working...
                  X