Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SF medals wont record

FUBAR'd being the operative word.

I can confirm that something has changed with SF since last week. Everything is recording barring SF Army time and any specific SF awards (badges, etc). For example: two of my best rounds on Whorelord have been recorded (for SAS and Insurgents) last night but none of the badges I got in those rounds.

Doesn't look like EF is updating for me, but that might have been the server I was on.

Comment

Still no badges still no ribbons still no points and still the same. Lol
      I thought I wanted a change from playing BF2 main maps. So dediced to give SF ago to gain some badges on SF only to find none of them have been given. I feel more sorry for those who just bought the game to find out nothing in SF is updating.

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
        Still no badges still no ribbons still no points and still the same. Lol
        I thought I wanted a change from playing BF2 main maps. So dediced to give SF ago to gain some badges on SF only to find none of them have been given. I feel more sorry for those who just bought the game to find out nothing in SF is updating.

its ok its not the end of the world lol

so why feel sorry for them when they may have purchased it for fun maybe??

Comment

Some news

You may have seen but it news to me

I thought that people bought the game to have fun but also gain something from the game itself. Anyway hope the link that I have sent will be of use to all who are having the problem on SF

Comment

does anyone knwo when this is going to get sorted? its such a pain in the ***.... ive one over 6/7 medals now and nothing has updated....

Comment

Originally posted by sava700
              so why feel sorry for them when they may have purchased it for fun maybe??
              Totally new players may perceive it as the game being broken in some way (which it isn't....sort of). Thus it ellicts a negative reaction (stop playing, etc). Those that do start now and stay will gradually become familiar that nothing is ever 100% OK with BF2.

Hell, I'm still playing SF even though I'm not really getting anything stat wise. Why? For fun.

Originally posted by simon1973
              Some news

You may have seen but it news to me

I thought that people bought the game to have fun but also gain something from the game itself. Anyway hope the link that I have sent will be of use to all who are having the problem on SF
              Good, at least they're now working on it. Maybe their shipment of bananas came in, so they now pay the EA monkeys to work on a fix.

Comment

There is a known issue with time played in an SF army not accumulating. The server guys are working to address this right now, I'll let you guys know once I hear anything new on this.

Update: This issue should now be resolved and we've had it confirmed by both EA UK test and a few players. Do post here to let me know if it's working for you guys either way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience View Post
                  There is a known issue with time played in an SF army not accumulating. The server guys are working to address this right now, I'll let you guys know once I hear anything new on this.

Update: This issue should now be resolved and we've had it confirmed by both EA UK test and a few players. Do post here to let me know if it's working for you guys either way though.
                  YEH, its working

Comment

im still not getting any armored furry and sparatic euro force time recorded and i still show 0 time and stats for highway tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience View Post

Yes it works fine :yay:

Comment

[QUOTE=Noble Rotter;1506364]Totally new players may perceive it as the game being broken in some way (which it isn't....sort of). Thus it ellicts a negative reaction (stop playing, etc). Those that do start now and stay will gradually become familiar that nothing is ever 100% OK with BF2.

Hell, I'm still playing SF even though I'm not really getting anything stat wise. Why? For fun.QUOTE]

Well said

Lost all my badges but that just life but stats are working now.

Comment

I've been on vacation and haven't played since the SF stats were reported fixed, but logging onto BF2S.com tells me that the one medal and ribbon I received during the outage still hasn't posted.

I have a sneaking suspicion that all SF awards received during the outage are lost.

Comment

it can take a while on a crowded day

Comment

Whoa old post revisited!

I did have a round the other day where I was going for my vet AT award. Needed 22 kills and ended the round with 31 kills but no award! Yay for me! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by =RtW=BakinBitz View Post
                                Whoa old post revisited!

I did have a round the other day where I was going for my vet AT award. Needed 22 kills and ended the round with 31 kills but no award! Yay for me! :yay:
                                You sure you have the time - it takes an additional hour for SF vet over vanilla vet.

I've picked up numerous SF medals and awards since the outage problem was fixed w/o any problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X