Call of Duty 4 Patch 1.4 Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4 Patch 1.4 Suggestions

What would you add to patch 1.4 any suggestions???

This thread almost got me excited.

Comment

I'm hoping the patch will fix the incorrect ping calculation, add more options to the MP game browser, return the sniper rifles to original, improve the VOIP quality, add a squad system and implement some other game modes.

I'm also thinking that there is a map pack in development. Who wants to lay odds that it comes out at the same time as FFoW? ...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
        Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by dfunk View Post
          Same here.
          Does that mean the 1.3 was bad and made the game worse?
          Or you are expecting content?

Because wanting a patch is usually a negative thing..

Comment

Title changed...back on topic now!

Comment

Me too, me too

Comment

i would like a way to filter the hardcore servers from the normal ones.

Comment

I agree with everything Jordan said tbh, that and i would like to see a few things changed such as the GL (in some way to balance it more, although i have seen fewer people suing it as of late), destroy, eradicate, abolish, do something with martydom!

And please return the rifles to their previous state.

Comment

Originally posted by PREDATOR-SK View Post
                    i would like a way to filter the hardcore servers from the normal ones.
                    Icons/filters for both Hardcore, and Oldschool, please.

Comment

CTF is a must but if they would add Multi Flag CTF that would be awesome... I would also like to see punkbuster get redone...

Comment

How ABout A Side by Side PCR ( Post Carnage Report) for both teams. . .a Scroll down is kinda lame to see. . .incase of a screanshot u cant see the other teams ratio and to me thats inportant in a PCR

if they can make a Side-By-SIde PCR Taht would be great like have the top 10 players or something side by side on the top and scroll down if u like to see the other players

i dont think this is hard to do and it would be a great thing tbh

Comment

^^^^

I also miss that, why does the text have to be so big for the final names?

They could reduce the size by half and then put the scores side by side.

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN= View Post
                            I'm hoping the patch will fix the incorrect ping calculation, add more options to the MP game browser, return the sniper rifles to original, improve the VOIP quality, add a squad system and implement some other game modes.

I'm also thinking that there is a map pack in development. Who wants to lay odds that it comes out at the same time as FFoW? ...
                            FFoW is a bust... The demo I played for the 360 was crap. Its not as good as you think.

Comment

I think the sniper rifles are much improved now and actually hit targets.

Comment

Working...
                              X