Uninstalled in less than 1 day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstalled in less than 1 day

After playing a few rounds of Forgotten Hope 2, I have decided to flush this mod right down the porcelain fixture!

One of my biggest issues is the sound, it's horrible. Im running SB X-FI with 5.1 surround and some of the stuff im hearing is hundreds of meters away but sounds only 15 meters away.

I also found FH2 to be very unstable had a couple of CTD';s which I have no had with BF2 in over a year.

I give it 2 thumbs down

Originally posted by Major Culo View Post
    After playing a few rounds of Forgotten Hope 2, I have decided to flush this mod right down the porcelain fixture!

One of my biggest issues is the sound, it's horrible. Im running SB X-FI with 5.1 surround and some of the stuff im hearing is hundreds of meters away but sounds only 15 meters away.

I also found FH2 to be very unstable had a couple of CTD';s which I have no had with BF2 in over a year.

I give it 2 thumbs down
    Then you are in the minority. I've tried out just about every BF2 mod to come out and this is by far the best, least buggy mod I've ever seen. Right now more people are playing this one mod than all the other BF2 mods combined!

Comment

Congrats. But was it really necessary to create a topic to say this?

Comment

Originally posted by Eglaerinion View Post
        Congrats. But was it really necessary to create a topic to say this?
        Nah, he was just being a...

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf
          Then you are in the minority. I've tried out just about every BF2 mod to come out and this is by far the best, least buggy mod I've ever seen. Right now more people are playing this one mod than all the other BF2 mods combined!
          Lolz, No duh this mod just came out Friday so of course everyone is gonna try it.

You have pi$$ on EA as your avatar but you play their games religiously...............So who's the troll!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo
            Lolz, No duh this mod just came out Friday so of course everyone is gonna try it.

You have pi$$ on EA as your avatar but you play their games religiously...............So who's the troll!
            I seriously doubt any BF2 mod has had 1600+ players playing it after the release.

Comment

I give it 2 thumbs down
              ... And those are the reasons you uninstalled the mod?

Comment

good, then you wont steal my spitfire.

Comment

I give it 2 thumbs down
                  Obviously you never played the original or you would know that the modders are very committed to fixing issues and like ANY game - mod or commercial - there will always be issues.

It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't working on a hot fix already for some of the slight problems that have cropped up.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                    I seriously doubt any BF2 mod has had 1600+ players playing it after the release.
                    when POE2 released it had a peak of 3.3k players, highest ranking yet due to its early release with lots of new content, but plummited like a stone when the new BF2 patch came out which broke it and all the players wanted to download to check out the new UAV etc...

FH2's peak was only 2.6k players which I think we where all expecting to be much higher...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                      when POE2 released it had a peak of 3.3k players, highest ranking yet due to its early release with lots of new content, but plummited like a stone when the new BF2 patch came out which broke it and all the players wanted to download to check out the new UAV etc...
                      Thanks alot EA...
                      ****ers

Comment

I don't really understand why everyone fixates on the numbers...
                        Its all about having fun isn't it?

anyhow, FH2 has a permanent space on my BF2 installation

Comment

After playing a few rounds of Forgotten Hope 2
                          You have no credibility then.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton View Post
                            good, then you wont steal my spitfire.
                            Yay! :yay:

Originally posted by Rhino View Post

FH2's peak was only 2.6k players which I think we where all expecting to be much higher...
                            My point is that I feel this will be the mod successful of all BF2 mods. I've tried 'em all and this one blows all the others out of the water.

Comment

Personally, I dont find it as thrilling as Project Reality, playing wise.

But it is a well put together mod, and as Grosskopf said, its the least buggy out of any of the mods.

Your entitled to your opinion Major, but in a forum full of FH Fanboys, your going to be eaten alive like a goldfish in a shark tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X