Stats working poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats working poll

Hey all I'm new and wanted to post a poll to gauge how many ppl have issues with stats still...and how many are not...

Re: Stats working poll

overly asked question lock? at least its a poll this time

voted stats working completely. havent had a blip since last monday, cept for about 4 hours on the weekend, but thats to be expected.

Comment

I know its an overly asked question sorry about that:hmm: ...I figured a poll would be comprehensive enough and now ppl can just point to this as I think I covered pretty much every level of the issue in the poll.

Comment

I didt notice anything.

Comment

k right now it says im a private. wtf.

Comment

Not working at all now, says I haven't even played any, even though I'm a Sergeant. WTF.
            Seen it on some others guys, them being a sergeant+ but somehow being the lowest class private without any global points.

Comment

omg could this be it! duh duh duh!

Comment

Well I'm happy to say that yes, finally the game did work correctly and I received the pts and weapons i was after all along. Though I wouldn't mind having the Spec Ops phosphorescent flashbangs..i can live without them.

Comment

Me too... now i'm a Private, w/out no playing and anything...
                  Yesterday i had my basic command badge... and 3946 points, six unlocks and some medals and badges and ribbons... now nothing...
                  WHAT Happened with the stat servers?
                  I've lost my patience. Time to uninstall this crap, maybe?

EIn?
                  Now i have again my rank?
                  In my sig i'm again a Sargeant... but no points and no command badge...?
                  What happened with the servers?

Comment

guys guys chill out, its monday night/tues morning, the stats servers go through maintenance every week at this time, sometimes worse than other times, alot of times you show as private. it has been like this for over a year now. they will be working again in an hour or so

Comment

Is there an option i doint care?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                        Is there an option i doint care?
                        i guess there should be one. but then again if you didn't care you probably wouldn't post? :drevil:

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                          i guess there should be one. but then again if you didn't care you probably wouldn't post? :drevil:
                          You got me there Sydus. :hmm:

Yes if i didnt care, i wouldnt post, but i posted and i still dont care does that mean i care. Surely i can post and show an opinion about not caring without showing any care for unmeaningful statistics.:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                            You got me there Sydus. :hmm:

Yes if i didnt care, i wouldnt post, but i posted and i still dont care does that mean i care. Surely i can post and show an opinion about not caring without showing any care for unmeaningful statistics.:shock:
                            you care about not caring, how caring of you, sometimes i care about stuff because noone else cares, it just makes me care more, so in that sense i totally see how you posted, because you care about not caring.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                              you care about not caring, how caring of you, sometimes i care about stuff because noone else cares, it just makes me care more, so in that sense i totally see how you posted, because you care about not caring.
                              Touché!

Comment

Working...
                              X