No announcement yet.

Uninstalled in less than 1 day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good mod apart from the CTD's, been havin a few but overall great mod. On par with POE.

Comment

FH2??? I love that mod. It's in my own personal top 3 list of BF2 mods. I love it's orginaliness... (?) Because it's a WWII mod and I've been waiting for something like that for quite a while. I love the weapons and just all the... stuff. If you think it's soooooooo buggy, then don't give up on it. If I were you and felt like you felt (which I don't) I would just wait until its next release and post some suggestions/feedback on the FH2 mod site that way they can deal with it.

Besides it is about having fun and if they upgrade the gameplay too much then it won't run smooth on other peoples computers so don't complain about the sound just cuz your running SB X-FI with 5.1 surround.

(Besides what does 15 meters away even sound like?)

Comment

Originally posted by DasRoach View Post
        FH2 has a permanent space on my BF2 installation
        Ditto.

Comment

i have only played 3 rounds my self,and i find fh2 a breath of fresh air.

the game runs silky smooth , and some of the maps are huge.

the hit detection is very good.

i did notice some sort of flickering going on in the sky on one map i played,but that would not stop me from playing it.

there is going to be a few bugs here and there,but the majority of the game is just plain great.

the heal system really ads some realism to the game and i like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RKO/Torchwood View Post
            your going to be eaten alive like a goldfish in a shark tank.
            Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmm.... guess who the sharks are.

YUM! Goldfish are delish and they make quite a dish!

Comment

The flickering in the sky is suppose to be artillery flashes on the horizon. You will notice they coincide with the distant boom sounds.

Comment

Heh i downloaded this before i have put bf2 back on my drive

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton View Post
                  good, then you wont steal my spitfire.
                  Ahahahaha! Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo View Post
                    After playing a few rounds of Forgotten Hope 2, I have decided to flush this mod right down the porcelain fixture!

One of my biggest issues is the sound, it's horrible. Im running SB X-FI with 5.1 surround and some of the stuff im hearing is hundreds of meters away but sounds only 15 meters away.

I also found FH2 to be very unstable had a couple of CTD';s which I have no had with BF2 in over a year.

I give it 2 thumbs down
                    Duh I hate how these forums are filled with a**hats, that is because you have misconfigured your goddamn X-FI card, turn the sodding SVM off so you will get correct distances... pfft :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton View Post
                      good, then you wont steal my spitfire.
                      :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Spitefire FTW :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Comment

At first i was not all that sure about FH2 but now i find myself playing it all the time

Comment

lol at people complaining about bugs in a BF game.....

:hmm:

Comment

Although FH is certainly a great mod, I did expect a bit better. I know it is just the first release and there is much more to come in future releases. In the meantime I will certainly keep it on my HD.

Personally it's replay value is very low thus far compared to its predecessor as well as Project Reality in my opinion. I know PR and FH have different goals but the overall playability and replay value is much lower in FH imo. FH is definitely my second favorite mod.

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                              Although FH is certainly a great mod, I did expect a bit better. I know it is just the first release and there is much more to come in future releases. In the meantime I will certainly keep it on my HD.

Personally it's replay value is very low thus far compared to its predecessor as well as Project Reality in my opinion. I know PR and FH have different goals but the overall playability and replay value is much lower in FH imo. FH is definitely my second favorite mod.
                              Replay value?!??!!? There's so many things to do! Fly recon, spot for artillery, fire artillery, drive tanks, man AT guns, shoot down enemy bombers, dive bomb tanks, snipe enemy infantry from 2km away, lay mines, blah blah blah...And you can do it differently every time!

If you think the replay value is low, I still suggest the same as the others: Keep it on your rig in case you get bored, another release will come soon where there will be more maps. Tons of fun to explore maps and use them to your advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                                Replay value?!??!!? There's so many things to do! Fly recon, spot for artillery, fire artillery, drive tanks, man AT guns, shoot down enemy bombers, dive bomb tanks, snipe enemy infantry from 2km away, lay mines, blah blah blah...And you can do it differently every time!

If you think the replay value is low, I still suggest the same as the others: Keep it on your rig in case you get bored, another release will come soon where there will be more maps. Tons of fun to explore maps and use them to your advantage.
                                I can and have done all those things. It's the fun of doing them then I got tired of quickly. I am not sure why, but I got quite tired of it fairly fast. The overall feeling of the mod didn't keep me interested for very long. I played for the first 4 or so days of release but since then I haven't played. It could be just me, or maybe it's not my cup of tea compared to what I am used to; but I know I did enjoy FH1 quite a bit more and for extended periods of time.

Compared to other mods, it's replay value is actually very high now that I think about it. Maybe its the fact that I am more of a PR guy, but it does seem to have me alot more attached to it as I have not lost interested in it since the very first release. It could be just me, or maybe it's not my cup of tea compared to what I am used to; but I know I did enjoy FH1 quite a bit more and for extended periods of time. Nonetheless, fantastic mod.

Comment

Working...
                                X