Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well HALO 3 was also launched about a month or so before COD4. and how exactly is a COD4 a failure? it will last alot longer than HALO 3. and in case you have a reading impairment the title of the thread is COD4 VS. Crysis.....not HALO 3

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
      What do you propose? Try to come up with some figure of how many people "want" to play Crysis but can't? I tried the SP demo of Crysis. I wasn't impressed.
      Well since there isn't a way to figure this up you have to wait for at least a year while the games are out to make a better judgement call. I think in 6months COD4 will die down alot, while Crysis will continue to grow since you already have many waiting on the 2nd part of the game like wolves walking around a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperghost666
        well HALO 3 was also launched about a month or so before COD4. and how exactly is a COD4 a failure? it will last alot longer than HALO 3. and in case you have a reading impairment the title of the thread is COD4 VS. Crysis.....not HALO 3
        Ever heard of sarcasm?

And no, COD4 will not outlive HALO3. Thats a quaranteed fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          Ever heard of sarcasm?

I would have to agree, COD4 is a great game but HALO3 has a much bigger following and will last a lot longer. HALO 2 I bet is slightly bigger than COD4 or slightly less.

Comment

Originally posted by LasermanX
            I would have to agree, COD4 is a great game but HALO3 has a much bigger following and will last a lot longer. HALO 2 I bet is slightly bigger than COD4 or slightly less.
            Exactly. Besides, 12 year olds have nothing better to do than play Halo 3 for next 4 or 5 years so it will definately last longer. After all, look at CS 1.6.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
              Ever heard of sarcasm?

people are still playing the original COD, how many people are still plaing the first halo? seriously, i have no idea.....

Comment

Originally posted by sniperghost666 View Post
                people are still playing the original COD, how many people are still plaing the first halo? seriously, i have no idea.....
                ~1500~3000 players any given time on PC version alone. Much more on Xbox.

Comment

really? interesting, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X