Luckiest.Shot.EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckiest.Shot.EVER!

1 shot pistol kill at approx. 100 meters from a moving boat. ..

Playing on Wake as the US and me and my squad get in a boat and head along the outer coast towards North Base. As we go there we come under fire from 1 guy around the back of North Village. My squadmates open up and since I'm an engineer, I switch to my pistol. I shoot a couple rounds not expecting to hit anything at all, just to contribute to the noise and maybe keep the guys head down.

Imagine my surprise when my crosshairs register a hit AND a kill!! The guy must have been on one bar of health. Our boat never stopped at all during this, and everyone was like LOL OMG NICE!! as we sped away...:yay:

Re: Luckiest.Shot.EVER!

nice shot.
    i don't believe the pistol has any drop at range. i was messing around with it since the other team sucked so bad. i was really shocked at the range i was getting hits and kills.

Comment

postol owns since it has almost no deviation compared to everyhting else.

Comment

Sweet Jesus. I have gotten far pistol kills, but never moving, in a boat no less. As a sniper, the pistol can get you out of many fecked situations. They should strap a scope on the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
          postol owns since it has almost no deviation compared to everyhting else.
          Yeah I love the postol. jk Nice shot though. I had one like that once from a Blackhawk.

Comment

Yeah I scared for a bit that the guy I killed would be all bitchy about it and scream nonsense like aimbot!! etc...

I surprised even myself.

Comment

Reminds me of half my shots on Wake Island. I'll shoot into absolutely nowhere though in the general direction of South Base and register about 5 kills, then turn around and get knifed by someone I'm emptying 5 clips into.

Comment

nice shot, but it would of been more nice if you were in a hmmv and shooting.lol

Comment

I did a blind shot on Karkand across the bridge with the tripod-mounted rocket and killed a guy I hadn't seen, it was good for a laugh.

Comment

I try to do this all the time with sniper. It's a great tactic. Get a shot on your target from 100m+ away and if you get him but do not kill him, use your pistol and you should take him out! Even from that distance, it's a effective way to kill.

I love doing this to targets from close range. If you are say.. walking across large parts of terrain to find a good sniping spot and you for some reason encounter a medic or whatever, you can easily win the fight by using your sniper, get him in the chest, quickly draw out your pistol and hit him anywhere, bam, he is down.

Comment

Pistol is a good weapon. It does take training though. But it doesnt move much from recoil, and it has no drop as far as I can tell.

Comment

Depending on how good you are with the pistol, it can be the best gun in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RudeKen View Post
                          Sweet Jesus. I have gotten far pistol kills, but never moving, in a boat no less. As a sniper, the pistol can get you out of many fecked situations. They should strap a scope on the pistol.

A pistol with a scope........now thats sweet.
                          IMO alot of games have pistols with scopes and BF2 defo should too.

Comment

Perfect Dark has a pistol with a scope. ftw!

Comment

Working...
                            X