zombie mod by afterlifegaming is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombie mod by afterlifegaming is out

Hey there - Its Hoody, head admin of the #AfterLife.Zombie server.

If you have any suggestions for the mod I'd really appreciate it if you could post them on our forums for Seven (The man behind developing this wonderful mod for us) to take a peak. Please remember the mod is still in beta and that there are still many problems.

Donators tend to get privileges to kick and access to a private slot aslong as they are mature, if abused it is instantly revoked. (This is how we pay the bills)

Server details are as follows:

#AfterLife.Zombies #3 Sponsored by KillerCreation.co.uk

IP - 81.19.219.98:28950

It is currently displayed as a TDM server due to a few bugs which should be fixed in the next CoD4 patch.

We have many mappers developing maps (Chaulk in CoD2 Radiant to be imported to CoD4) which should be ready very shortly after the release of the mod tools.

Please take a look and sign up at www.AfterLifeGaming.net - It would be really appreciated

(also, PB kick DOES work, it just doesn't show the message, so just keep trying and make sure everybody does)
    This website is for sale! charlieoscardelta.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, charlieoscardelta.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

:yay:

any pics of the mod?

Comment

How can u mod with no mod tools? Or have I missed something?

Comment

This mod is mostly, if not all, scripts.

Comment

"Sorry. This page is for members only."

Lame.

Comment

www.AfterLifeGaming.net

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
              How can u mod with no mod tools? Or have I missed something?
              Mod tools just makes it easy to mod. You could in theory write your own mod tools then mod the game, or whatever. Its like saying to the COD4 boys "how did you make the mod tools without tools to make the mod tools?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by RAWbjoRDn
                There's nothing about this mod on that page. I looked in the forums, but it doesn't seem that the mod is out. There's talk about it, but no download links or anything that explains the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by KiltedCoyote
                  Mod tools just makes it easy to mod. You could in theory write your own mod tools then mod the game, or whatever. Its like saying to the COD4 boys "how did you make the mod tools without tools to make the mod tools?!?!"
                  aaah.. I see... You learn something new every day!

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf
                    There's nothing about this mod on that page. I looked in the forums, but it doesn't seem that the mod is out. There's talk about it, but no download links or anything that explains the mod.
                    The mod is out, It auto downloads once you join the server.

Heres some info posted by one of the modders

Sorry, I assumed the people reading this knew what it was from CoD2, my apologies.

Zombies is a custom gametype whereby Zombies have to take over the map by killing the hunters, making them turn into Zombies.

The zombies however have weapons with NO ammo and can only knife, where as the hunters guns do have ammo (Zombies will have double health soon to make it fairer)

The objective of the game is for the one zombie who spawns at the start to kill the hunters, which when killed also turn into zombies.

Sorry if it wasn't explained very well, but if you play you'll get the idea once/if you play

There are NO bots, its all human vs human (or zombie as it were poor joke, I know)

Its currently inside the ModWarfare directory, and you have to download one very small mod which disables the mounted MGs.

When you connect CoD4 automaticly does all this for you, so it shouldnt be a problem

There are LOTS more features on the way (skins, maps, ect) but we're waiting on the mod tools in order to achieve this. (This includes making the gametype show as ZOM - not WAR.

Hope that cleared things up for you

NOTE: Have auto download ON and make sure Xfire is turnt off due to the incompatibility issue with modded servers (which should be fixed in Xfire's next patch - due monday) If you don't turn off xfire you will get a direct x error.

Comment

Originally posted by steveloven View Post
                      The mod is out, It auto downloads once you join the server.
                      So they aren't sharing the mod with anyone that wants to do a server...

Comment

Originally posted by KiltedCoyote
                        No, read my post.
                        Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                        This mod is mostly, if not all, scripts.

Comment

wasnt that what he said?

Tested the server... actually pretty fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon
                            wasnt that what he said?
                            Mod tools implies models, skins, and maps. Scripting is scripts, the only, "mod tool" for that is notepad.

Comment

Working...
                            X