Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have been kicked via punkbuster (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have been kicked via punkbuster (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/M

Each time I play BF2 I have this problem

You have been kicked via punkbuster (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/Memory [81198]

Can you help me please you guys .. :cry:

Re: You have been kicked via punkbuster (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupted Fi

I'd assume that when it says you have corrupt files, you have corrupt files. Try Repatching to 1.41 if that does not work I'd say a fresh install will do the trick.

Comment

Re: You have been kicked via punkbuster (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupted Fi

#50000s - Aimbot
      #60000s - Wallhack
      #70000s - Multihack
      #80000s - Gamehack
      #90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
      #100000s - Speedhack
      #110000s - Autofire
      #120000s - Game Hook
      #130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
        #50000s - Aimbot
        #60000s - Wallhack
        #70000s - Multihack
        #80000s - Gamehack
        #90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
        #100000s - Speedhack
        #110000s - Autofire
        #120000s - Game Hook
        #130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

Uh.. if you are hacking then that's funny. If not, close all apps running at the same time, some game trainers can be misread by PB in different games.

Comment

Make sure there is nothing that you know of changing data in the memory apart from the normal programs and Windows processes.

Otherwise, turn off those hacks!

Comment

I got a similar message after a while when using the ***** patch.

Comment

Comment

I Have done evrything .. Reinstall , and I dont have cheats .. en my ping is now very high its changed some how ..

***** Patch (Bad) & Mini Image (Good)

I think that this can be the problem

thanks

Comment

Okey This disscusion may be closed. the problem is fixt

Comment

i had that to, never came back, phew

Comment

Working...
                    X