Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY all you uber l33t fighter pilots!!

You are so damn obsessed with bombing this and bombing that not realizing that while you get all your kills you are doing more to hurt your team.

I played gulf of Oman today and when I joined the flags where all MEC and the carrier was getting raped. Whenever an f35b got off the ground.....it went to bomb targets on the mainland...

Same happened on daqing a few days ago, all flags where china USMC base was getting pwn3d and the f18 pilot AND the guy who stole the j10 didn’t even TRY to stop the choppers and the bomber from raping the place, they eventually stole the f15 and it got WORSE.

So a few minutes before posting this thread I tried playing a few rounds whoring the fighter with NO BOMBING AT ALL.

On gulf I defended the carrier and got 9 air to air kills and shot down the mi28 with my gun twice.

By simply doing my job as a fighter pilot I stopped absolute rape from happening.

On daqing I would choose an area with the most troops and see to it that they didn’t get pwn3d by the Chinese aircraft.

People complain about those pros getting in jets and going 50-1 the whole game....they blame it on EA and balancing issues (the j10 is an exception to this) but if they did their freakin job this wouldn't happen.

Thoughts? Flamings?

Re: HEY all you uber l33t fighter pilots!!

The pilots you were in a server with are crap then.

I always take down other choppers first, why?
    Because it's easy kills. If i'm in a f-15 against j-10s i'll tail them and wait untill they go for a kill or go to resupply, if they happen to go on a bombing run and don't stay straight / in sights long enough then sorry i'll let them kill you.

Yeah it's easy to just get air targets, but it's boring as hell flying around and ignoring all the ground troops which are just asking to get bombed =)

A decent pilot can keep armor and choppers at bay easily.

Comment

WOW shut the **** up, please... stop making pointless threads.

The pilots in the server were stupid... period..

If you have no flags and are getting baseraped... you kill everything attacking the carrier or airfield... and if your team is still too stupid to cap something, f*** them.. Go do whatever.

Comment

I was on gulf with you earlier on the CKW server and while you were bitching about how useless the pilots were as you stood the carrier, I made my way to the phalanx by the uav trailer. So you could get in the air. And you're right, since the phalanx isn't too effective it seemed everytime I got them smoking you would swoop by and steal my kills, but hey I was happy with the assist points. The assist + the kills I did get still let me finish like 2 spots in the ranking higher than you, when the round ended you only had like 5 or 6 kills not 9. I came in late helping the team and manning the AA. I find that better than standing on the deck bitching at my team, waiting for the next rounds of bombs to drop while I stand there holding "E"!.... :salute:

Comment

If ppl are dumb enough to keep spawning at the carrier, then they deserve to get raped. But anyway if my team is loosing and im in a jet, i'll bomb armor and shoot down jets/chopters and whatever. Killing armor is not really a jets job unless your in a bomber. Most of my kills with jets come from chopters, ppl who are capping flags and ppl at static AA's. Not many come from baserape or bombing armor. Well if im a bomber and have a decent gunner, chanses are big that i wont get that many kills that round coz ill let him do the killing.

Comment

That was ****ing pointles.

Comment

I had 9 kills in another round.

LOL I diditn even now U where in the same rounds as me.

Comment

at least they are gettting kills get in the AA if you want to down a mig and have no air support.

Comment

a kill = the other team loses a ticket = every time you kill you are lowering their tickets = that is helping the team = you can stop making stupid ****ing threads. ok.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                    a kill = the other team loses a ticket = every time you kill you are lowering their tickets = that is helping the team = you can stop making stupid ****ing threads. ok.
                    I dont think he could if he wanted to.

Comment

LOL
                      I just love it on maps when people are bitching on the carrier cuz they're getting raped.
                      Spawn in the boat bay than for crying out loud. Than try to swin to get a cap.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                        Id rather spend thrity seconds getting ONE air to air kill and stopping that player from getting 7 kills in one bombing run.
                        overall it's more efficient than bomb,reload,bomb,reload,bomb,reload.
                        The reason you guys flame my threads is not becuase it's dumb it becuase

A.you hate ME

B.You are worthless pilots that only care about getting the highest score at the end of the round rather than caring about your team.
                        There is a REASOn the fighter can turn harder and has more missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                          Id rather spend thrity seconds getting ONE air to air kill and stopping that player from getting 7 kills in one bombing run.

A.you hate ME

B.You are worthless pilots that only care about getting the highest score at the end of the round rather than caring about your team.
                          7 kills is 7 less tickets for the enemy.

and for us not liking your threads

A. we dont like you because your dumb.

B. Im not a jet whore my jet K/D ratio is under 1.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd

A.you hate ME

Shut the hell up, not been on these forums long and can all ready tell your the resident troll.

Stop bitching and go play bf2 >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
                              Shut the hell up, not been on these forums long and can all ready tell your the resident troll.

Stop bitching and go play bf2 >_>
                              more of a persistant spammer

depends whats raping but still taking out enemy tanks etc over land will give those lucky few a chance to actually cap a flag

you could shoot down all the jets in the world but if your team is still getting their balls busted on the deck you will lose

Comment

Working...
                              X