I need Volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Volunteers

Okay so Im up to making a small video of BF2, but how can I really make a video without a crew. I can edit, I can record, and I can act, all I need is more actors.
    5 People is all I need for this video. I need 5 mature people, that have x-fire, and are willing to download a program called hamachi (used to connect computer together in a vurtual LAN). Hamachi will be needed because I will be creating a Local Server.
    And dont worry, Your name will be in the credits, and all you have to do is help for 5 maybe 10 minutes 30 max.
    Are you intrested. Well just reply here if you wish an immediate response, contact me on X-Fire. X-fire is easier and I prefer it. My xfire username? My xfire username is "wolf3h". I really need help so please volunteer.

Re: I need Volunteers

what exactly is it? and when do you plan on filming I would not be able to get in game untill late july at the earliest.

Comment

I plan on filming today tomorrow, as soon as I can get a crew together. As for the film, I am not releasing any information, I released information before and someone else ends up stealing my idea, so im not going back there. But for comfort I have everything planned out already, I know what I want everyone to do, so yeah.

Comment

I'll volunteer depending on what time this takes place. I'm usually available during most of the day.

Comment

count me in......this might be my big hollywood break :laugh:

Comment

Okay, tyvm guys for joining. I think I can go with two people, another person will be fine too if you want to join.I think the best time would be tomorrow at 5:00 pm Central Time Zone.
            if you have any question on the time zone please leave a reply asap.

Okay MCBAIN, Pignord already added me and downloaded hamachi.
            Please add me on xfire, my username is "wolf3h", and I will give you a link to download hamachi, unless you want to google it yourself.

Comment

LOL
              can i be one of the producers that does nothing but wins an award?

Comment

can i be the person that gives the award away?

Comment

I'll help ya out if you still need people

Comment

Would like to help out, not available at 5 CST though.
                    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

ill help you out, i added you on xfire, so just ring me and ill help you out.

Comment

i'll help, i'll add you and you can tell me if you sstill need me

Comment

Okay, the people Im going to have helping today for the movie at 5cst will be PIGNORD and xx_MCBAIN_xx.
                            Anyone else who applied, if you still wish to be in a movie, tomorrow I am starting to film another idea of mine, and it will be great help, for the next movie I need more people than the first one.
                            Same time 5 cst if you can make it

Comment

wait, never mind I withdraw didn't see you were from texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X