MP getting a little boring all ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
    What the hell do you expect?! The game just came out a little over a week ago and people already want new maps and weapons?! Why don't you go and start making some maps and weapons for CoD4 yourself?
    well yeah becouse the maps are quite boring over and over and once you have all the weapons and completed most of the challenges what else is there to do?

im starting to wonder if people will even make new maps and mods...

Comment

play arcade mode on veteran settings 'One shot, One kill'....

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlite View Post
        well yeah becouse the maps are quite boring over and over and once you have all the weapons and completed most of the challenges what else is there to do?

Well, for one, you can just play the game for fun without worrying about stats/ranks. Why wouldn't people make new maps and mods? There were a ton of them for CoD1, UO, and CoD2...

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlite View Post

Look Here, www.codfiles.com

Trust me, there will be tons of CoD4 maps/mods

Comment

Hope they come soon, i am bored also.

Comment

If games didn't get repetitive and boring we'd all still be playing CS.

This is probably my 20th online FPS, and all 19 others were my favorite at one point, now this is.

A year from now it will most likely be something else.

Comment

agreed, although ive been playing css for a few years.

Comment

I would like to see a co-op game type - But no I'm not bored yet.

I love using my MP5 playing Hard Core-TDM. Depending on the map, I may use all 5 of my Classes in a complete map rotation. I think the Class set-up provides for a good balanced multi-player experience.

Comment

Not bored yet, I'm beginning to wonder whether some people (not necessarily the OP) are subconsciously getting bored because of the limited levellng system; personally I love it the way it is and played CoD2 a lot.

My advice would be mix your games up don't always play FPS, and wait for the modders to move in and make some great maps and different mods, thats arguably one of the best things about the CoD games, the quantity and more importantly quality of free content out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X