Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Point Of Cheating?

in my opinion cheating is a major sign of noobiness

cant shoot anyone themselves so have to cheat and lie there way up the ranks

what is everyone elses opinion???

i have never cheated at any game i have played i do not see the point..

Im pretty sure that 99% of this community totaly agress with you, i do for sure .

Its a bit pathetic having to run scripts/hacks just to be able gain virtual satisfaction.

Comment

I think its a complete waste of time and money too. Honestly, why would you bother buying the game and download a program to play for you. It makes no sense.

Comment

I would imagine that people cheat for the same reason that you play... TO HAVE FUN! It's a video game and that is the only reason that I can think of! i would say that yes it isn't my idea of fun, but hey, to each his own!

A better question might be: What is the point of this thread?

Comment

I disagree mate, at the end of the day people who cheat at games will do it irrespective of how long they have played it.
          Its more a question of charachter than experience. You know as well as i do that playing a game where you cannot be killed for instance is just an empty excercise.
          I suppose BF2 is different in the way that ultimate succses's leadsto rising up the ranks faster, but ultimatley are you ever gonna get someone who theoretically gets to general say by never being killed. Surley boredom would have prevailled long before then? Its the fact that the whole question of staying alive gives the experience the quality it does. for example

Rushing in to a house say or down a alley 3 blokes run the other way, you drop all three, now you are gonna get more enjoyment by doing it the right way than knowing you were never in danger of getting dropped yourself.

In my own (somewhat limited) experience on BF2 having played for a few weeks and spending hour upon hour of getting dropped in every 64 player map, i mistakenly joined a 16p map, on which i did reasonably well got a fair few kills and some capture points. Now as a 'noob' if you will i thought "nice one your not as cack as you first thought" which makes me know look forward to getting home and having another blast.

As much as noobs act like tools, say firing at a jet that someone has stole off you, or being irritating by firing at your feet with the pistol. I do find the the reason they get a rough ride of some is because, the more experienced player can avail him self of his own superiorty which makes up for his social inadequacies when hes not in front of a PC.

Anyway hope to see you on Kirkand of Wake(personal favorite)

Great forum picked up loads of tips

Cheers, TTFN

Comment

er

yeah true but i love satisfaction of pullng off amazing 1 shots or droping 2-5 guys in one clip when they r shooting all around you because they cant hit you.. not through glitching or cheating just basic skill, accuracy and reaction times

i love gaming and its people like cheaters and hackers that spoil it for lots of people out there

and the point of this thread is to find out why people do it and what they get from it thank you..

Comment

The UAV in bf2 is a built in hack.

Comment

er

lol i see what you mean. but then again you could say so is Scan

but is modern warfare for you

Comment

Cheating is fun, end of thread.

Comment

er

not end of thread cheating is not fun its sad, pathetic and for noobs..

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST_Kevlar View Post
                      not end of thread cheating is not fun its sad, pathetic and for noobs..
                      Nah, it`s fun.

Comment

er

why though what do you get out of it??

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST_Kevlar View Post
                          why though what do you get out of it??
                          I dunno, fun?

Comment

If cheating wasnt fun no one would do it. People that cheat get enjoyment knowing they are cheating. Kinda like a hard on while sitting down, no one but yourself knows.

Comment

er

lol one of hell of a way of putting it ..

yeah but why is it fun if you get me?? it has to be for some reason.. to make other people angry??

Comment

Working...
                              X