Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45`

cool man thanks for that dude..

yeah which is good to know someone that can tell someone is actually cheating / hacking rather than accusations which annoy the hell out of me on our server just because they killed you quicker..

some people are just that damn good lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch66
      Your reply speaks volumes about your character and moral fiber. Sorry for the flame but you left yourself wide open for it and had it coming after your last post.

Cheating is fun only if you’re a pathetic looser!:shakehead

Mitch
      God damn, I have a character and moral fiber that speaks volumes I left myself wide open for flames. I can`t believe I did this.

Comment

er

yeha ill agree with that guy cheating is da pathetic and only thing you achieve is how to be worse at a game than u ever could be...

True Gamers do not cheat!!

Comment

*Yawn* another one of these?

Can't be arsed to repeat myself so just go read this thread:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

People that feel the need to cheat are kind of like those physiologically damaged kids you knew growing that took pleasure in abusing small animals. What most people don’t realize is that the need to cheat comes from a feeling of being inadequate in society or their real life. Either they have no real friends or life outside their fellow hackers so cheating at games give them a feeling of acceptance among their peers aka fellow hackers they cannot get in real life.

Most of the players that hack are also the same type people you would not want working for you, around your home or children because what many of you may not realize is that this type of behavior is an indicator of more serious underling physiological problems that could lead to social unacceptable or criminal behavior outside their little gaming world.

Mitch
          You need a reality check, you couldn't be more wrong

Comment

er

how is he?? he is right its sad and pathetic all you do is annoy the hell out of people how stupid and pointles..

Comment

People that feel the need to cheat are kind of like those physiologically damaged kids you knew growing that took pleasure in abusing small animals. What most people don’t realize is that the need to cheat comes from a feeling of being inadequate in society or their real life. Either they have no real friends or life outside their fellow hackers so cheating at games give them a feeling of acceptance among their peers aka fellow hackers they cannot get in real life.

Most of the players that hack are also the same type people you would not want working for you, around your home or children because what many of you may not realize is that this type of behavior is an indicator of more serious underling physiological problems that could lead to social unacceptable or criminal behavior outside their little gaming world.

Mitch
              Originally posted by GHOST_Kevlar
              how is he?? he is right its sad and pathetic all you do is annoy the hell out of people how stupid and pointles..
              Where in the quote did you get that from? Either i'm blind or he doesn't say anything about hacking being sad and pathetic.

If what he says is true, the world should be alot more ****ed up than it is now.

Comment

er

glitching, cheating and hacking is all a loud of rubbish pointles and pathetic nmate.. really d not like it and hard to find the fun in it what so ever.. yeah maybe a laugh killing people but you learn nothing from it .. or gain nothing from it just your CD keys banned and having to buy the game again

Comment

For those of you that think cheating and hacking is fun or say that's it's just a game consider this.

Yea if you go out and only spend $50 bucks to buy a game then that may apply. However, when people spend upwards of $4,500 a year to host servers and websites for these games is becomes much more than a game to them and you need to realize that.

Effectively what you are doing is vandalizing property that they have paid thier good hard earned money for. How would you like it if we came to your house with a ball bat and had some of this so called fun playing on your car.

Point being that hackers are nothing more than punks that need a serious attitude adjustment. Have a nice weekend and make sure that car alarm is set.

Mitch

Comment

er

lol i like ur style Mitch ..
                    yeah man you coudnt be more correct buddy it is vandalisam and a joke no point in it ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ins
                      *Yawn* another one of these?

Can't be arsed to repeat myself so just go read this thread:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

You need a reality check, you couldn't be more wrong

I would not be too sure of yourself there partner. What makes you such an expert as to question the validly of my post? Kind of sounds to me that you’re in denial or possibly defending your own actions. However that’s just my humble opinion.

Mitch

Comment

Your reply speaks volumes about your character and moral fiber. Sorry for the flame but you left yourself wide open for it and had it coming after your last post.

Cheating is fun only if you’re a pathetic looser!:shakehead

Mitch
                        Mitch, I admire your effort on the anti-cheating front, but what youre saying here speaks volumes about YOUR moral fiber, or rather, ignorance and lack of respect for peoples choices.

It has always amused me when people post up bullsh!t a´la "people hack because they are cocksmoking, sh!teating, dumb and desperate losers at life and they are big f@ggots!", you see how drastic it is? And can you see how much of an emotion-driven statement that is? Not only an example of lack of common sense, but complete ignorance aswell.

The most vicious people may just be the victims, in game terms, its the people who have been victimised by cheaters, and that shouldnt even be possible.

Cheaters cheat because its either fun, or they dislike the disadvantages and use extra tools to win. Either way they do it because its fun. Its easier, it doesnt take as much "work" and as such, is... fun!

Now, I know a few people who have cheated or cheat now, and its really not something that I would judge their character on.

Do you know whats the most dramatic thing about this? People who cheat in real life either get caught, or succeed in more ways than a hard working person would. Are they degenerate f@*****? I beg to differ, many of those people are brought up as an example of success.

Comment

I mock cheaters for their inadequacies.

Whether it be reason, skill or shame, their lack of any one of these qualities shows their failure as a man. A man would strive to meet a challenge head on to the best of his ability. Failure would be met with resolve, Success would be met with humility.

Victory with an unfair advantage is hallow, just like the souls of the men who achieve and relish in these types of victories when nothing real is at stake.

I wouldn't take steroids to win in a friendly game of football with my friends, and then brag to them about how much better I was in comparison to them because of it, now would I?

I see nothing wrong in mocking these types of lesser people, who feel they need to cheat to garnish a competitive edge.

I see everything wrong in defending them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                            Mitch, I admire your effort on the anti-cheating front, but what youre saying here speaks volumes about YOUR moral fiber, or rather, ignorance and lack of respect for peoples choices.

It has always amused me when people post up bullsh!t a´la "people hack because they are cocksmoking, sh!teating, dumb and desperate losers at life and they are big f@ggots!", you see how drastic it is? And can you see how much of an emotion-driven statement that is? Not only an example of lack of common sense, but complete ignorance aswell.

The most vicious people may just be the victims, in game terms, its the people who have been victimised by cheaters, and that shouldnt even be possible.

Cheaters cheat because its either fun, or they dislike the disadvantages and use extra tools to win. Either way they do it because its fun. Its easier, it doesnt take as much "work" and as such, is... fun!

Now, I know a few people who have cheated or cheat now, and its really not something that I would judge their character on.

Do you know whats the most dramatic thing about this? People who cheat in real life either get caught, or succeed in more ways than a hard working person would. Are they degenerate f@*****? I beg to differ, many of those people are brought up as an example of success.
                            ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you might be or may have been one of those people and your taking this a bit personally. I don't recall using any of those colorful words in my post's but to each his own.

Just so you know those of you that think hacking is ok and are trying to justify it, you won't win an argument with me or any other legitimate gamer about this issue because you don't have a leg to stand on. Hacking & cheating are wrong period and those of you that cheat know it.

Mitch

Comment

I would not be too sure of yourself there partner. What makes you such an expert as to question the validly of my post? Kind of sounds to me that you’re in denial or possibly defending your own actions. However that’s just my humble opinion.

Mitch
                              In denial of what? That because i once hacked i'm a damaged person? That i'm inadequate in society? Or the fact i have serious underling physiological problems?

You're damn right i'm denying that!

Hackers log on, rape afew servers, have a good laugh then log off and go do something else. Regular players just get pissed off with it, and it only spoils your fun because you allow it too. It's not hard to hit disconnect and go find another server, or speak to a admin and get them removed.

Whilst i do not fault you for trying to get the sites shut down, there's a hundred and one better things you could spend your time and money on to better the place we live in.

Comparing it to real life, baseball bat + car, is wrong. Yeah hackers come on your server, but they don't cause any damage, they are kicked or banned. The next round they are completely forgotten.

Comment

I dont see anyone defending cheaters in this post. We are basically saying that the reason for them doing it is less complicated than some are making it out to be.

Second. Cheating in a game is not an indication of a persons qualities in real life. You have to remember that games are viewed differently by everyone. Some people take their gaming seriously and some dont. So cheating in something they do not take seriously results in neither feeling guilty or having any remorse for their actions.

What is fun for one, is not fun for all. Its not unreasonable to accept that cheating is basically a "fun" time for the cheater. They're not out to make everyones life a living hell or take over the world or something.

In no way do I condone cheating!!! Im just saying....the reasons people cheat is not that serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X