Making BF2 English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making BF2 English

Hi, I have a lil prob, I want to change my game language without reinstaling it, is there anyway I can do that ?
    Thx

Regards
    -ph0e

Re: Making BF2 English

so u want english only in ur game??

yea thats possible, not sure how but I think its in sound options

why would u want that tho??

Comment

he'd want it so he could hear the enemy yell, FIRST AID HERE!!! instead of HA BUUBLA BUBBLE BLA!!!. same goes for ammo.

Comment

If you want the text and things to be in English (from a different language) you need to reinstall.

If you want all soldiers to speak English, then go to options>audio> and check the "English only" box.

Comment

No no, he means the localization files...

I'll try and explain it:

1. Go into the Battlefield 2 folder\mods\bf2\Localization\the_new_language and rename the "XPnewlanguage.utxt" to the language you had before (example: XPEnglish.utxt).
          2. Copy the file you renamed to the Localization\the_language_you_have_now and overwrite.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283
            he'd want it so he could hear the enemy yell, FIRST AID HERE!!! instead of HA BUUBLA BUBBLE BLA!!!. same goes for ammo.
            how would u know its an enemy if u cant see him?

Comment

lol well thx : D olny Doggie52 understood what i ment thx for other replies tho

regards
              -ph0e

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
                how would u know its an enemy if u cant see him?
                Exactly. I tried that for about 10 minutes and it proved disabling. I would hear "First aid here!!" right next to me and then a few seconds later I got a cap in my a**.

Comment

anyone can upload own XPEnglish.utxt, becouse mine is not quite good, there are still some elements that are in earlier language, like maps decriptions, Car Drop( for commander)

Comment

Working...
                  X