The Point Of Cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoraBora View Post
    I think I'm a true-born hacker. I've used hacks at almost every game whether they're played online or offline. I've also subscribed to 4 different BF2 hacking sites and have finally found a "home" (so to speak).

Why do I hack? Because I don't mind paying hundreds of dollars for a hack and I enjoy doing it. Sure, I've worked myself up to a 4-Star General by hacking but so what? I would have continued hacking even if there were no stats tracking system for BF2.

I've never been reset by EA although I have gotten a few GUID bans from PB (which can easily be overcome with a new cd key). The trick is to hack smart - meaning, don't score over 150 pts. if the next guy on your team only has 48. Don't rack up 100 kills if the next highest guy only has 25 kills. Act legit - purposely die at times and get team points.

I've used hacks for this game since late 2005 and will continue to do so when CoD4 and Crysis comes out this month. I'm not trying to "show off" or anything but like the old saying goes, "To each his own" and this is my choice - I choose to hack.

Good times...
    Get your flame suit on, fast.

Comment

• Lol like he really cares if he gets flamed.

Does make me laugh because people making these threads are looking for an answer, but when they receive the answer it's not the one which they're looking for. So it's all forgotten then alas a few weeks / months later another thread appears and it begins all over again.

Saying that if people were to just link threads to every thread that gets made nowadays, i'd guess 95% of all threads would be pointless. But meh, people just love repeating themselves ...

Comment

• Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
        Bold...
        Pumpkin, that was the initial point.

Anyway- your TKPK is 0.06+, BF2 players average is ~0.03. Mine is, for example, 0.034+, on one account at least. Take this into consideration, I run over people who block my jet with no problem, I am a frontline bomber (lots of casualties), add the occasional teamkill out of frustration into it and I still have 2X less teamkills per kills than you do. Which is amazing.

You can use that router excuse for aslong as you want, its most likely a blatant lie

Originally posted by BoraBora View Post
        I think I'm a true-born hacker. I've used hacks at almost every game whether they're played online or offline. I've also subscribed to 4 different BF2 hacking sites and have finally found a "home" (so to speak).

Why do I hack? Because I don't mind paying hundreds of dollars for a hack and I enjoy doing it. Sure, I've worked myself up to a 4-Star General by hacking but so what? I would have continued hacking even if there were no stats tracking system for BF2.

I've never been reset by EA although I have gotten a few GUID bans from PB (which can easily be overcome with a new cd key). The trick is to hack smart - meaning, don't score over 150 pts. if the next guy on your team only has 48. Don't rack up 100 kills if the next highest guy only has 25 kills. Act legit - purposely die at times and get team points.

I've used hacks for this game since late 2005 and will continue to do so when CoD4 and Crysis comes out this month. I'm not trying to "show off" or anything but like the old saying goes, "To each his own" and this is my choice - I choose to hack.

Good times...
        *beep* "Nuclear launch detected!"

To each his own indeed. For some people, 63 blokes on the server are pixellated lemmings.

Comment

Good times...

No, you're a true born script kiddie. Use the correct terminology, kiddy.

Comment

Good times...
            Illusion is using an anonymous account again, it seems.

Comment

Good times...
              ^^^

I done said what i think about you & your type above.

Just want to add i hope you get caught & your computer explodes & melts to your desk and all you have left is a plastic blob of garbage.

Get a LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                Pumpkin, that was the initial point.

Anyway- your TKPK is 0.06+, BF2 players average is ~0.03. Mine is, for example, 0.034+, on one account at least. Take this into consideration, I run over people who block my jet with no problem, I am a frontline bomber (lots of casualties), add the occasional teamkill out of frustration into it and I still have 2X less teamkills per kills than you do. Which is amazing.

Can you be so nice and show me your account? And how the f*ck do you know how many TKs an average player has...?

You can use that router excuse for aslong as you want, its most likely a blatant lie

I really dont care if you believe or not.
                Bold...

Comment

• People hacks not for ranks, but to piss everyone off. That's why there's hackers in UT3 MP demo, and, apparently, the Crysis MP beta.

Comment

...The trick is to hack smart - meaning, don't score over 150 pts. if the next guy on your team only has 48. Don't rack up 100 kills if the next highest guy only has 25 kills. Act legit - purposely die at times and get team points....

Yes, yes! We always had this strategy when I used to hack in Mechwarrior. This is exactly why I'm always so skeptical of all the "great" players in BF2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chevy-SS View Post
                      Yes, yes! We always had this strategy when I used to hack in Mechwarrior. This is exactly why I'm always so skeptical of all the "great" players in BF2.

Ya'll are pitiful:nod:

You make me kinda hold me head up thinkin of times i got owned & couldnt figure out how.

Your no different to me than a bank robber, you robb these people of time & enjoyment they paid money for on bf2 & other games.:nod:

Get a LIfe

Comment

• Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                        Ya'll are pitiful:nod:

Get a LIfe
                        Dude, I don't cheat in BF2, never have, never will. I agree with you that cheating sucks. This comes from a reformed cheater, LOL.

Comment

• cuz they want to be gay

Comment

• Originally posted by Ins View Post
                            Lol like he really cares if he gets flamed.

Does make me laugh because people making these threads are looking for an answer, but when they receive the answer it's not the one which they're looking for. So it's all forgotten then alas a few weeks / months later another thread appears and it begins all over again.

Saying that if people were to just link threads to every thread that gets made nowadays, i'd guess 95% of all threads would be pointless. But meh, people just love repeating themselves ...

why are you talking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                              Illusion is using an anonymous account again, it seems.

Well played, sir. Well played...

Why do I hack? Because I don't mind paying hundreds of dollars for a hack and I enjoy doing it.
                              That's not a reason.

You're not actually explaining why you enjoy it: not that it would justify your actions, but it would certainly go a long way towards helping us understand the psychological basis for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chevy-SS View Post
                                Dude, I don't cheat in BF2, never have, never will. I agree with you that cheating sucks. This comes from a reformed cheater, LOL.
                                Im truly sorry, from your post wording i though you still did, my bad. and glad you quit

Comment

Working...
                                X