No announcement yet.

The Point Of Cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There wouldn`t be so many replies if people wouldn`t believe the age old stereotype (sp?) of hackers being the spawns of satan, having no friends, live in basements, have never seen the sunlight.
    Plus, they are all murderers and rapists in real life because my god, the rules/morals (if there are any) of the internet and online gaming are exactly the same as real life ones with the same conseqences(sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
      There wouldn`t be so many replies if people wouldn`t believe the age old stereotype (sp?) of hackers being the spawns of satan, having no friends, live in basements, have never seen the sunlight.
      Plus, they are all murderers and rapists in real life because my god, the rules/morals (if there are any) of the internet and online gaming are exactly the same as real life ones with the same conseqences(sp?)
      ^^^you sound defensive

I dont think because somebody hacks that people (normal people anyway) think there murders or rapist as you put it.

I do believe it shows character, im not meaning if you ever cheated at a game your a POS, or even used a cheat, im talking about the person who sits on here day in & day out hacking & aimbotting, etc. just for what ever reason & ruining the game for other people so they can get there nutz off by making others game suck.

those people IMO are the ones who will cut your throaat in other points in life aswell, the kind that writes a virus to fluck up some dipsticks pewter his momma bought him for christmas & sits & laughs about it, now thats the POS cheater/hacker im talkin about.
      :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
        ^^^not quite sure i understand.
        1. I was just saying that cheating can be taken as somewhat like a "force majeure". You cant fight it, as itll stick with us as crime has stuck with us throughout all the time. You can reduce it, you can control is, but you cant eradicate it. By now, we know that PB isnt capable of solving the problem, so what we can do, is play and support on well established, well adminned servers. Basically, trying to lock ourselves out from people whos ethics allow them to play dirty.

2. Success stories all around the world, upon careful examination, reveal that (im giving the benefit of the doubt here) most blatantly rich people, or politicians, you name it, have become what they are, not through honest and hard labour, but with somesort of trickery or exploitation, cold hearted backstabbing even. Cheating is not exclusive to games only, cheating is part of human nature. And some are giving it credit it may or may not deserve, depending on a persons moral beliefs.

3. I was saying that if PunkBuster banned all of your CDkeys from all of your PB protected games upon cheating detection in just one of the games, people would think twice. Hacking in BF2 would mean that you will lose BF2, BF2142, R6V and all sorts of PunkBuster protected games. That would be a good message.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
          ^^^you sound defensive
          Because I speak the truth and nothing but the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
            1. I was just saying that cheating can be taken as somewhat like a "force majeure". You cant fight it, as itll stick with us as crime has stuck with us throughout all the time. You can reduce it, you can control is, but you cant eradicate it. By now, we know that PB isnt capable of solving the problem, so what we can do, is play and support on well established, well adminned servers. Basically, trying to lock ourselves out from people whos ethics allow them to play dirty.

2. Success stories all around the world, upon careful examination, reveal that (im giving the benefit of the doubt here) most blatantly rich people, or politicians, you name it, have become what they are, not through honest and hard labour, but with somesort of trickery or exploitation, cold hearted backstabbing even. Cheating is not exclusive to games only, cheating is part of human nature. And some are giving it credit it may or may not deserve, depending on a persons moral beliefs.

3. I was saying that if PunkBuster banned all of your CDkeys from all of your PB protected games upon cheating detection in just one of the games, people would think twice. Hacking in BF2 would mean that you will lose BF2, BF2142, R6V and all sorts of PunkBuster protected games. That would be a good message.
            Oh yeah, i think i wrote that somewhere up there, that cheaters will allways be here.

i understand & agree with what your saying about celebrated, but what im saying is that people dont normally celebrate the people that they stepped on. even though it was necessary for them to make it, but at others expense. I doubt most avg people know that *just and example , no truth* say george bush lied, cheeted, backstabbed to get into office, allthough some will guess

i guess thats like cheaters, allways been there, allways will be there.

yepp i got ya now on the PB bans. i seriously doubt some would think twice even if it did cost them all there PB games, some might.

L3adCannon Quote:
            Originally Posted by JustMe0171
            ^^^you sound defensive

Because I speak the truth and nothing but the truth.
            ^^^matter of your opinion, you could be wrong. your comments are also open for debate & critisizm like all ours here.

Comment

Yeh, getting banned from all games cause of one can be a solution. It still won`t get rid of all the hackers but a lot more than at the moment.

Comment

Its definitely not the "permanent" solution, but with any kind of hack which would normally even just kick you, taking out all of your PB protected CDkeys would work fine. Imagine an online gamer with 5+ PB protected games, he hacks on one, and he wont be able to log on to any multiplayer internet server with any of his 5+ games. Not just PB protected ones, but all servers.

Would definitely make for something to think about.

Comment

Amusing. Remember the stats that were brought up by either Sloi or Churra in the other thread? You TK far more than we do, and I can tell you that I play on FF-ON servers and I happen to do a lot of accidental TKs. Your TK-per-Kill was still a lot higher than mine. Connect it with your jet kills matching your sniper kills and not your medic kills, and voila. Dont wiggle my friend, you were busted.

So please, stop with the act.
                  So if i fly jets and play as a sniper, im automatically a TKer? 50% of my jet time was probably while i was a medic. Chris, i play Wake FF OFF servers. How the hell can i TK ppl on them?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                    So if i fly jets and play as a sniper, im automatically a TKer? 50% of my jet time was probably while i was a medic. Chris, i play Wake FF OFF servers. How the hell can i TK ppl on them?
                    Doesnt hold any water, my feathered friend.

3000+ kills as BOTH sniper and a pilot
                    Only 1500+ (or 1700?) as a medic
                    Hours match
                    Teamkills per kills are higher of mine, and I do a lot of accidental TKs as I drop bombs on the frontlines, very often teamkilling my teammates in the process.

Im sorry, but how is it possible that you play on FF-OFF servers only and have a higher teamkill ratio than I do, than Sloi and Churrasco do, than an average infantry grunt does?

Thats not where it ends. You get kicked more often than Sloi and Churrasco does, more than I do. Youre definitely not skilled in air, so youre not kicked because admins dont like the ownage.

You can get all the stats and conclusions in detail in out old favourite topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                      Doesnt hold any water, my feathered friend.

3000+ kills as BOTH sniper and a pilot
                      Only 1500+ (or 1700?) as a medic
                      Hours match
                      Teamkills per kills are higher of mine, and I do a lot of accidental TKs as I drop bombs on the frontlines, very often teamkilling my teammates in the process.

Im sorry, but how is it possible that you play on FF-OFF servers only and have a higher teamkill ratio than I do, than Sloi and Churrasco do, than an average infantry grunt does?

Thats not where it ends. You get kicked more often than Sloi and Churrasco does, more than I do. Youre definitely not skilled in air, so youre not kicked because admins dont like the ownage.

You can get all the stats and conclusions in detail in out old favourite topic.
                      Chris.. Can you show me your account(s)?

Also, i have another account where i mostly play Karkand. I have played like 250 hours on that account and i have about the same amount as i have on Waaah_wah. Your logic fails indeed

Comment

• Someone point me to the thread where the feud started, plz.

Comment

• Many years ago, I played multi-player Mechwarrior and cheated my a$$ off. Most everyone was hex-editing their game files. We were always very careful to tweak them just enough to win, but not enough to look like an obvious cheat.

If you didn't cheat then you'd usually get blown away in a hurry. Even though we all pi$$ed and moaned about "cheaters", I believe LOTS were guilty. It was funny (but sad) as everyone was always coming up with lame excuses for winning like, "I practice a lot", or "I'm a great shot" or "it must be lag".

Anyway, I haven't cheated at anything since those days, but I understand the reasoning behind it. It's kinda cool to feel invulnerable, but it really takes a lot of the challenge (and overall fun) out of the game. I think many people just have to find this out for themselves and once they do, like me, they become totally reformed. It's kinda like smoking cigarettes. Maybe you thought it was cool to smoke at one time, but once you quit, you absolutely hate the suckers, heheh...

-

Comment

• Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                            Chris.. Can you show me your account(s)?
                            Should I? :laugh:

Also, i have another account where i mostly play Karkand. I have played like 250 hours on that account and i have about the same amount as i have on Waaah_wah. Your logic fails indeed
                            Ive also had multiple accounts, but they share similar tendencies. Im sorry but the fact that you cant explain why you get kicked more often and how you TK more than an average player does, is still there.

Comment

• I think I'm a true-born hacker. I've used hacks at almost every game whether they're played online or offline. I've also subscribed to 4 different BF2 hacking sites and have finally found a "home" (so to speak).

Why do I hack? Because I don't mind paying hundreds of dollars for a hack and I enjoy doing it. Sure, I've worked myself up to a 4-Star General by hacking but so what? I would have continued hacking even if there were no stats tracking system for BF2.

I've never been reset by EA although I have gotten a few GUID bans from PB (which can easily be overcome with a new cd key). The trick is to hack smart - meaning, don't score over 150 pts. if the next guy on your team only has 48. Don't rack up 100 kills if the next highest guy only has 25 kills. Act legit - purposely die at times and get team points.

I've used hacks for this game since late 2005 and will continue to do so when CoD4 and Crysis comes out this month. I'm not trying to "show off" or anything but like the old saying goes, "To each his own" and this is my choice - I choose to hack.

Good times...

Comment

• ^^ Lol ppl will flame the crap out of you now

Should I? :laugh:

Im going to stalk you

Ive also had multiple accounts, but they share similar tendencies. Im sorry but the fact that you cant explain why you get kicked more often and how you TK more than an average player does, is still there.

Do you have any idea about how many times i get kicked for "average ping of 345" when my router f*cks up? And whats the TK ratio of a average bf2 player..?
                                Bold...

Comment

Working...
                                X