This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from TeamUZI server - report?

I didn't break any of their rules, they just banned me (reason: unknown). I owned their member P90-James, he was the only UZI member online. And I didn't break ANY of their rules, should I report the server or ?

My score was something like 32 - 0 , and he ended it up.. (thx for the death buddy, no 0 deaths today )

Re: Banned from TeamUZI server - report?

www.bfroe.com, got screenshots?

Yeah i'm not a fan of abusive admin/ clan servers.

Comment

unless you got screenshots or video, I wouldnt bother.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I did press PrtinScreen, but for somereason, I can't paste it in mspaint :/

So damn lame, that they ruin a good owage game! And that makes me getting killed, only.. One joined my squad, and asked how I could kill infantry so easily with my jet. "it is hard" I said. And yeah, it is. You need to fly over the spot sometimes, before you are sure where the emeny is. Also shooting on spawnpoints, if they have 1 flag, is a good thing to get kills.
        P90-James toke Airfield on Wake, I was USMC. I flew over it.. shooting different places, no luck. I saw him suddenly in 3rdp view, flew back, BOMB - he died. That happend 2 times or so... Then "Banning , reason: unkown)"

I saw their server rules in-game, didn't break ANY of them!

OMG take the ownage or LEAVE!

Their site is down, so can't even complain over at their forums! Mailed their clan on BF2Tracker, I hope they will answer me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
          I did press PrtinScreen, but for somereason, I can't paste it in mspaint :/

So damn lame, that they ruin a good owage game! And that makes me getting killed, only.. One joined my squad, and asked how I could kill infantry so easily with my jet. "it is hard" I said. And yeah, it is. You need to fly over the spot sometimes, before you are sure where the emeny is. Also shooting on spawnpoints, if they have 1 flag, is a good thing to get kills.
          P90-James toke Airfield on Wake, I was USMC. I flew over it.. shooting different places, no luck. I saw him suddenly in 3rdp view, flew back, BOMB - he died. That happend 2 times or so... Then "Banning , reason: unkown)"

I saw their server rules in-game, didn't break ANY of them!

OMG take the ownage or LEAVE!

Their site is down, so can't even complain over at their forums! Mailed their clan on BF2Tracker, I hope they will answer me, lol.
          WHen you press PrntScreen, on certain keyboards, F-lock has to be off.

Comment

#5 Normally for me, PrintScreen does work. I did SS when I was getting kicked/banned. You know, the screen until you are out in BF2 server browser again

"You have been banned from the server by admin for teamkilling" lol !

Comment

When you press prntscrn 2 image files should pop up in your "my documents/battlefield 2/screenshots" folder.

Comment

I allready did check that , bassie12. No SS in that folder. Damn!

Comment

re-openning this blog

The TeamUzi clan are a cheat free gaming clan, if u were banned then theres only 2 causes :
                  1. it is that you were cheating, hacking, smelling of raw eggs..
                  2. U were team killing for transport.

Any server with admin on would recognise that and ban instantly.

Teamuzi dont abuse their server, they just want to makesure we all play fair.

Comment

It's not like, say, one of the admins was human, and a not-very-well-meaning one at that, eh?

Morons... Our clan is perfect. You are wrong. Assimilate.

Comment

I love ppl that register just to defend their clan. gg's for bumping a 6 mo. old thread.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L View Post
                        I didn't break any of their rules, they just banned me (reason: unknown). I owned their member P90-James, he was the only UZI member online. And I didn't break ANY of their rules, should I report the server or ?

My score was something like 32 - 0 , and he ended it up.. (thx for the death buddy, no 0 deaths today )

this forum is not for this...

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)

this forum is not for this...
                          First off, stop spamming image macros all over the place.

Secondly, check the date.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
                            First off, stop spamming image macros all over the place.

Secondly, check the date.
                            everywhere?

you can go somewhere else with that, first image posted other than a screen shot.

Comment

fasty created a new account just to bump a 6 month old thread. You trying the belittle the OP with your crybaby image this far after the fact is a little pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                              X