Hostile Chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostile Chopper

My New and 1st usage of Sony Vegas 8.0, i hope you enjoy, if you want a DL link then PM me and i will get it.

^Youtube^

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zPJ8fniisVU[/media]

Google

Enjoy!!

Re: Hostile Chopper

I edited it to embed the movie. Hope that's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
      I edited it to embed the movie. Hope that's ok.
      sure.

Comment

You must have been getting mighty fine ping on there for you to be aiming at the front end of the choppers.

Nice video - didn't care for the music much though.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
          You must have been getting mighty fine ping on there for you to be aiming at the front end of the choppers.

Nice video - didn't care for the music much though.
          thanks ya, i got my chopper hitboxes perfect, but now My Sniper and Medic hitboxes are way off

Comment

hahahahhahhahah!

How can you people say this is a good video? Hes using hacks, note that there is no time fuse on the missiles. Hes a hacker and should be reported. Why would he have his minimap transparent? So no one would detect the hacks. I sent this video to someone and he picked out the hack in the video.

Comment

Navras, I dont understand what you mean, what time fuse? please explain

and as far as the mini map, I see that alot in videos, hell there is a sniper video on here

he has a transparent mini map, does he hack too?? If you look at Adams mini map, the icons are still there, if he had a mini map hack then the enemy icons would be there too
              all the transparency does is take away the land mass, I do that too occasionally to get a fuller view of the sky, although it doesnt help much......it also doesnt mean that hes hacking
              why would a guy turn off the land mass and not the icons if he was hacking? yes you can turn the icons off too, but ffs if he was hacking and making a video he would just disable all visuals wouldnt he?

you do not make a valid argument and before you go spouting off "OMFG HAXOR!!!!!" you should better support your argument with facts and proof

Comment

Alright fine Ill get this guy to write out everything for you.

Comment

You can make your map transparent, I do it for myself sometimes. And the time fuse doesn't show in all the helo's except for the AH1z - it's weird, but it's something you learn from experience.

*Don't listen to Navras, he doesn't know what he's talking about here.

and @ Navras. You refuse to edit your post, and continue to claim he hacks - yet half the clips have the time fuse, so he toggles? No...

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
                    You can make your map transparent, I do it for myself sometimes. And the time fuse doesn't show in all the helo's except for the AH1z - it's weird, but it's something you learn from experience.

- yet half the clips have the time fuse, so he toggles? No...

exactly what I was talking about

but if Navras definetly has proof that its a hack I would like to see it, intil then I will just go with "nice flying, good job soloing"

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Navras View Post
                      hahahahhahhahah!

How can you people say this is a good video? Hes using hacks, note that there is no time fuse on the missiles. Hes a hacker and should be reported. Why would he have his minimap transparent? So no one would detect the hacks. I sent this video to someone and he picked out the hack in the video.
                      dude you have to be ****ting me, ive been banned from over 25 servers, and they all think i hack, im just a good player, and i don't use macros, or aimbots, or cheats.

and whats this "time Fuse" y'all are talking about?

Comment

He's talking about the time until the TV missile explodes, and how on the AH1z there's a bar that show the time, and on the other helos it's not there. So he thinks that because the other helos have been coded differently, and it doesn't show it, he thinks you are hacking causing you to have "infinite" TV missile range.

Read my post above ^^

Comment

I think its the little bar at the bottom of the screen that shows how long the missile can fly, without exploding... u know u cant shoot a missile from one side of the map to another... it will explode after a while...

And Navras... Please stop being a retard... the guy clearly doesnt hack... Just a skilled pilot... and what would hacking help? if WE cant se em he cant, if he's not a master editor... ^^

I just think the vid is awesome... good job Adamshannon...

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
                            He's talking about the time until the TV missile explodes, and how on the AH1z there's a bar that show the time, and on the other helos it's not there. So he thinks that because the other helos have been coded differently, and it doesn't show it, he thinks you are hacking causing you to have "infinite" TV missile range.

Read my post above ^^
                            ahh, thanks

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
                            I think its the little bar at the bottom of the screen that shows how long the missile can fly, without exploding... u know u cant shoot a missile from one side of the map to another... it will explode after a while...

And Navras... Please stop being a retard... the guy clearly doesnt hack... Just a skilled pilot... and what would hacking help? if WE cant se em he cant, if he's not a master editor... ^^

I just think the vid is awesome... good job Adamshannon...

Thanks, ya i practiced my *** off to get where i am now, lol.

Comment

His responce thanks:

Ok at 3:35 Look how the Missle Is going then it Autos stright in Place and dose a a Left turn right on into it if u look at Bf2 Hack Movie u will c how it dose the same also u you notice most of the Chopper Hits go stright into the Cockpit as the Box is still up Thank you all he is useing hacks and you just got OwNeD

Comment

Working...
                              X