Bf2 Wont even start??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Wont even start??

When i click the bf2 icon to start the game the battlefield2 thing pops up with the tank on karkand then it goes to the black screen the just dumps me back to the desktop. This is very strange as i have over 600 hours play and never had this before. Please someone help me. Thanks

The only thing that has changed was windows update installing some drivers or software for my lcd, could this be the cause and if so where are the files of the updater.

Anybody??????????????????????????

Re: Bf2 Wont even start??

Recommand reinstall bf2 easy

Comment

Tried reinstalling Bf2 didnt work so i just re formatted hd all is ok now.

Comment

That's just dandi, I'm finding myself with the same issue after having moved across country and after finally finding my disc all I read is reformat!!!

I'm not sure it is worth it anymore, I mean having to deal with windows was bad enough but now I'm gonna have to reformat (1st time) and reinstall (3rd time)...

Better go back to the range before I break something...

Comment

Read the FAQ's my friend. I recently had the same problem but all I had to do was remove the introduction movies and my BF2 loaded smoothly.

Comment

I tried, didn't work. Just freaking beautifull. I just tried to run another EA game (NHL 2006) and I could do some stuff but not play. All my other games/apps run perfectly. So here we go again,..., Thank EA for .... Well I'll stop here before i get ban...

Comment

Reformat - Its just like taking your computer to the doctors =) It makes it feel better after 30 Minutes. Clean off all viruses,spyware,programs etc. I would suggest just reformating the system. Reinstall everything from the start. Sure its a pain since you have to reinstall everything but I think its the only way =)

Comment

Working...
              X