Hostile Chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hostile Chopper

Although i absolutley despise soloers, nice video.

Navras, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you're acting like a tard.

Comment

looks legit to me, Ive shot down many choppers by hitting the front of them..........doesnt mean anything

and hell, look at my TV missile smoke trail, I can practically corkscrew that thing, no auto clicker, I just click faster with a keyboard key instead of mouse key

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Navras
        Alright fine Ill get this guy to write out everything for you.
        You're a tool. I bet if you watch my soloing vids, you'll say I hack too.

Originally posted by [MBMG] Navras View Post
        His responce thanks:

Ok at 3:35 Look how the Missle Is going then it Autos stright in Place and dose a a Left turn right on into it if u look at Bf2 Hack Movie u will c how it dose the same also u you notice most of the Chopper Hits go stright into the Cockpit as the Box is still up Thank you all he is useing hacks and you just got OwNeD
        While we're at it, show us your stats (I want your buddy's stats too) so I can determine whether or not your comments are deserving of attention.

Comment

Sloi, don't start. I was in dL, and I'm speaking for Navras when I say he's wrong.

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
          looks legit to me, Ive shot down many choppers by hitting the front of them..........doesnt mean anything
          I wasn't saying he was hacking, I literally meant he must have been getting good ping, because from my experience chopper hitboxes lag around mid tail section.

Comment

Nice video!
            I don't see how he's hacking.. he had nice shots but they're were totally easy to do.
            As for the music, it freaked me out when he started singing

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
              Sloi, don't start. I was in dL, and I'm speaking for Navras when I say he's wrong.

I wasn't saying he was hacking, I literally meant he must have been getting good ping, because from my experience chopper hitboxes lag around mid tail section.
              His hitboxes were all over the place. Sometimes they were in front, other times he completely missed from behind but still registered hits.

The dL comment is kind of funny. Even if one or two of those guys were questionable/cheats, don't think most of us are. At the very least, come up with evidence of foul play before putting us all in the same basket.

Comment

Do you even understand what I'm saying Sloi?

I'm agreeing with you

Comment

I'm agreeing with you
                  I read the first part completely differently. My bad! :laugh: :dead:

Comment

its okay Sloi lets his epenis think for him

Comment

I'm agreeing with you
                      pwned:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10 View Post
                        its okay Sloi lets his epenis think for him
                        At least there's a form of thinking behind my posts, dear.

Comment

CMx = noobs.

Comment

Well aren't you a positive addition to these forums... *sigh

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
                              Well aren't you a positive addition to these forums... *sigh
                              did you NOT see who posted that....it was the god all mighty Cynic...........LARGEST E-PENIS in the WORLD who doest make a post in this forum unless its to say that someone sucks or he is better than someone

personally I wish he'd just go away, as its just getting sickening how he thinks hes the greatest and how he pats himself on the back all the time.........hope you dont dislocate your shoulder doin that

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner
                                CMx = noobs.
                                lol, i personally destroyed CMx from the inside out, just ask ratt, how i banned his mates after then thought i hacked.

ya, ive modded my i/o hitbox, (Which is allowed) and it changed my chopper hitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X