Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is with this reporting stat padders nonsense?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the hell is with this reporting stat padders nonsense?

Originally posted by barracudaj
    Spoken like a true stat-padder.
    yup...somebody must have "turned him in"

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Treeman
      People who report stat padders is like tattle-tailing. What does he have to do with you? Who cares if someone has more unlocks or a higher rank than you. Who cares if he plays pistol and knife servers all day? It just annoys me how people want to report other people. JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND HOW THEY GET THEIR RANKS. YOU GUYS ARE LIKE LITTLE KIDS TATTLE-TAILING.

Wow.

Let me guess.

You just LOVE pistol and knife servers and love stat padding..don't you?

Someone go look up his server history for me..I don't know how lmfao...

But seriously..

You don't think cheating to get unlocks and a higher score than other people isn't bad? PFFT, whatever..

Comment

Originally posted by Cowburn199
        Treeman's probably a statpadder himself, at least it sounds like it from his post
        I am not a statpadder...my Score per Minutes is 1.9. I have about 30,000 points in about 250 hours

Comment

Will there ever be a server that really is pistol and knife? Like, only armed with pistol and knife?

Comment

Originally posted by Treeman
            I am not a statpadder...my Score per Minutes is 1.9. I have about 30,000 points in about 250 hours
            Then why does this bother you?

Welcome to earth, if you do anything wrong anywhere on this planet, chances are, someone, somewhere will "Tell on" you.

Comment

Usually a note like this is followed up by an admission or further information that the original poster was reported and reset.

Ends up using one or more of the following responses:

I don't care about the reset
              I can't believe people go around reporting people
              Rank means nothing
              Points don't matter
              This blows I am going to play QW
              I only did it once
              My friend used my account
              My account got hacked
              I only play for fun

Comment

Please give us your PID so we can see if you get reset.

j/k

Comment

Could we pls lock this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                    Wow.

Let me guess.

You just LOVE pistol and knife servers and love stat padding..don't you?

Someone go look up his server history for me..I don't know how lmfao...

But seriously..

You don't think cheating to get unlocks and a higher score than other people isn't bad? PFFT, whatever..
                    Wrong...

See, I never said cheating shouldn't be punished because it should. But, stat padding...it just annoys me when people report other people.

Can I get an answer to why the second poster said this was a bad time to make a thread about this?

Comment

Stat padding, IN A WAY, is cheating.

Not completely, hacking, glitching, thats hardcore cheating, stat padding..minor cheating.

But its still cheating nonetheless in my book.

Cheap way get your rank.

Cheap way to get weapon unlocks. And weapon unlocks CAN change the battle.

Say you have two guys facing off, same amount of skill levels and their both snipers.

One has the L96 from stat padding, the other only has the M95, both same elavation from eachother, both same amount of cover.

Chances are, the M95 sniper would get dominated.

Now if you have a skilled M95 sniper, and a novice L96 one..it could be a different story, but unlocks DO effect the battle.

People stat pad to have an advantage over other players.

Such as unlocks, as I mentioned before..and rank..(You'll get commander easier)

IMO, Rank, unlocks, everything, should be achieved legitly.

Stats padding..is like steriods..

People use steriods to get buff/more fit etc. fast.

People who stat pad, do it to get an unfair advantage over other players. (Those advantages I mentioned earlier..)

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral.Nimtz
                        Maybe he knows that your house is made of rocks?
                        HAHA! Man that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                          Stat padding, IN A WAY, is cheating.
                          Blah, blah, blah

People who stat pad, do it to get an unfair advantage over other players. (Those advantages I mentioned earlier..)
                          Dude you are on crack. You really should reread your stuff before you hit the post button so you don't end up sounding like a crack head begging for another hit...

Comment

Stat padders are cheating, end of. They waste server slots, terrorise people that get caught up in kill/revive cycles, and cheat their way into getting unlocks before anyone else. They are cheating, and it isnt fair.

Now some people spend 10 minutes standing on a heli pad waiting for something to spawn, some people report these cheaters, question is.. why do YOU care what others do with their time?

Comment

tree=bad
                              xfire: chodda
                              steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
                              X