Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helicopter pilots are under-appreciated

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say, yeah u probably would , im old , wife is old & pregnant, but she is hot for her age.
    actually i think women from30-50 look better than the teenie boppers & 20yr olds. IMO

now post a pic of ur girlfriend naked & lets see:nod:
    kidding.........dang nobody has sense of humor:laugh:
    Well I'm 30 and she is 26, and no you can't see her naked, I don't want you to have a desire to divorce your wife now when she's pregnant lol.
    Congrats on that btw.

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
    exactly kiwi! gaming is for everyone - i think it should be celebrated!
    Well almost for everyone. The bf2 box says 13+, sadly there are plenty of 20+ old players with brains and vocabulary of a 5 year old.

Comment

Churrasco, thats why i fly the choppa alone as often as i can. theres only a couple of decent gunners/pilots around and when paired up with um, we kill everything.

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10 View Post
      you know what i think: you people take a game too seriously. im serious.. "situational awareness" WTF is that?!?? staring at your computer screen more intently?
      it means you know where you are and whos around you. as a pilot u have to find the things that are going to shoot at you. something which nubs do not do, even when shouting " ENEMY CHOPPER ABOVE RIGHT", they still carry on being stupid

oh the times ive had to shoot a tv missile, turn it 90degrees and then upwards to kill a chopper shooting at us. its much easier if its in the tv screen!

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade
        Well I'm 30 and she is 26, and no you can't see her naked, I don't want you to have a desire to divorce your wife now when she's pregnant lol.
        Congrats on that btw.
        ^^^Thanks

Dang , u take all fun outta it:|:

hey i'll show ya mine if you show me yours........:nod:

btw, unless they eat out the local grocier store, pregnant women are extremely pretty. some ugly women get pregnant & can pass for pretty.

thin isn't allways the prettiest.:shakehead:

she's about ready to pop & well , 2 kids in diapers, i bet will cut even worse into my bf2 time,but it will be worth it to me. not enough hours in the day anymore.:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post

Please, if you are not a General stay out of my chopper.
          Cheers

yeah screw that train of thought. I'm better than most people and because I haven't become a hermit and sat on my computer for endless amount of time you don't want me to TV for you. I mean it says recently that you've taken a liking to it. I guess I was into it before you? But because you're a lieutenant colonel with a lower K/D ratio than me, you must be god or something? And lets not talk about your oohh I wanna start a fresh account so I don't have noob stats account. psh Its a game man.

All rank means to me is the amount of time you've spent sitting on your arse in front of your monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheButler208 View Post
            yeah screw that train of thought. I'm better than most people and because I haven't become a hermit and sat on my computer for endless amount of time you don't want me to TV for you. I mean it says recently that you've taken a liking to it. I guess I was into it before you? But because you're a lieutenant colonel with a lower K/D ratio than me, you must be god or something? And lets not talk about your oohh I wanna start a fresh account so I don't have noob stats account. psh Its a game man.

All rank means to me is the amount of time you've spent sitting on your arse in front of your monitor.
            I've killed a few general's, they dont scare me .....muahhhh

i agree with the butler:salute:

Comment

Working...
            X