• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok Stupid Question But......

Originally posted by AKULA View Post
    WHAT THE HELL DOES PWN MEAN????

If it means "own" as in "Man he OWNED your a$$ lol!!!!"

Then why the HELL don't people just say that???

BAH!!! Kids these days...
    Player own

pwn

silly

Comment

I heard that it came from CS, pistol owned... just something I heard though.
      Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
      i dont want to cause problems, i really dont.

but why are you calling people illiterate because of their spelling prefrence when you have a "3" instead of an "e" in your own user name?

ill read your reply in the morning ^^

*buhbyez* =P
      I was only saying that, because in his post, he was calling somebody else illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
        i dont want to cause problems, i really dont.

but why are you calling people illiterate because of their spelling prefrence when you have a "3" instead of an "e" in your own user name?

ill read your reply in the morning ^^

*buhbyez* =P

:blabla:

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
          I heard that it came from CS, pistol owned... just something I heard though.

I was only saying that, because in his post, he was calling somebody else illiterate.
          That's right, I was calling YOU illiterate, for rewording my post and putting "s" after the "does look". And you are from Ohio? You should've been paying more attention to your English teacher when you were in first grade, or at least tried to catch up on your grammar in the following years. I guess it's too late now.

Oh I forgot, you ARE gay for playing WoW, I'm not saying homosexual, I'm not saying happy, but simply gay. That would make you illiterate gay lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
            That's right, I was calling YOU illiterate, for rewording my post and putting "s" after the "does look". And you are from Ohio? You should've been paying more attention to your English teacher when you were in first grade, or at least tried to catch up on your grammar in the following years. I guess it's too late now.

Oh I forgot, you ARE gay for playing WoW, I'm not saying homosexual, I'm not saying happy, but simply gay. That would make you illiterate gay lol.
            Just a simple typo, nothing more, nothing less. In first grade, 'English' was language arts. Didn't know that grammar was taught in first grade though.

I play WoW? Odd, I didn't even know that.

Edit: Come to think of it. It might've been called 'reading'.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post

:blabla:

...i could say the same to you ^^

PS. spike - i see - sorry =)

Comment

Regardless, it's an idiotic term to use.... I mean come on!!!! This is the vocabulary that you young people think is COOL??? Just because someone mispelled a word, put it in a game and was too lazy and/or ILLITERATE to correct himself, does NOT mean it's cool to repeat. The reason I started this thread was because I wanted to know what it is and what it means. Talk about DE-evolution. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                  Didn't know that grammar was taught in first grade though.
                  I can tell that you didn't. You nick says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade
                    I can tell that you didn't. You nick says it all.
                    Might want to brush up on your English before ridiculing somebody for it. I guess you haven't heard of Driver 3 (Driv3r).

Comment

LOL! And you think a game title will make you look cool writing like that? Try writing your name like that, or anything else in court for example, or in some official papers and see what people will think of you. Answer: ILLITERATE.
                      You may say that this is different, since it's only internet forum, but keep practicing improper English and pretty soon you'll forget how the correct one looked like, that is if you ever knew. Don't worry, night classes are always an option.

Comment

LOL! And you think a game title will make you look cool writing like that? Try writing your name like that, or anything else in court for example, or in some official papers and see what people will think of you. Answer: ILLITERATE.
                        You may say that this is different, since it's only internet forum, but keep practicing improper English and pretty soon you'll forget how the correct one looked like, that is if you ever knew. Don't worry, night classes are always an option.
                        Yep, you know it. I'm going to court and are going to misspell my name because that's how I am. You're oh-so-smart, how are you so smart? You know what I'm going to do every second of my life, huh. I'm curious, what am I having for dinner tonight?

It is very different. A court room and an internet forum, yes, I'd say they're very different. I sure don't know proper English, well, I know proper American-English. Why don't you worry about how you look, more than I?

Nice job on the thread derail too.

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
                          Regardless, it's an idiotic term to use.... I mean come on!!!! This is the vocabulary that you young people think is COOL??? Just because someone mispelled a word, put it in a game and was too lazy and/or ILLITERATE to correct himself, does NOT mean it's cool to repeat. The reason I started this thread was because I wanted to know what it is and what it means. Talk about DE-evolution. LOL
                          I'm going to ignore the fact that you can't write decent English for beans.

But you need to look up the word "Illiterate". The irony is too much...

You can't be serious... putting a 3 instead of an E doesn't make you illiterate. It's intentional, when McDonalds uses "Drive-Thru", they're not illiterate, it's just more catchy.

Comment

this should be in off topic and it has been discussed here like 9000 times before.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
                              I'm going to ignore the fact that you can't write decent English for beans.

But you need to look up the word "Illiterate". The irony is too much...

Uhhhh.. OK YOU WIN!!!! YIPPY SKIPPY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA View Post
                                YIPPY SKIPPY!!!
                                you can't be american

Comment

Working...
                                X