• Show
Clear All

Re: Ok Stupid Question But......

You can leek my awes.

C wut eye deed thar?

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
      i could be considerd young, that is irrelevant as i am fond of the word "pwn" and others regarding this subject, you not liking this does not really justify or rationalise your view of the people who use it, if that is what you are saying then it is a very ignorant way of looking at things...and quite hurtful actually =/

i understand your dislike of it, but why say all these pointless mean things?
      ^^^^ good points

he probably pot calling a kettle black, i dont know how old he is, but im sure he's used slang before, unless he lives in a monk village er something.

we in america are famous for destroying the bounds of the english language, made it better in some points.

whats the point in this thread anyway??:|:

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA View Post
        Hmmm.. Ignorant eh???

Did you not read the previous posts??? I tried it, was told that it was stupid and thereby PROVED that it is indeed stupid.... You keep on "PWNING" that term if you want but I myself think it's totally retarded. Ignorant??? I don't think so. but if you want to go that route it's your call.

P.S. My squad totally RUKED the last round lol

It's not mean.... Mean is going up to a fat chick and calling her a HUGE LARD A$$
        i said it is "ignorant" because you call the people that use it dumba$$e$....

please tell me how that opinion is not ignorant?

EDIT: i dont see the point either =D...im going to go eat! xD

Comment

Akula, I'm finding it very hard to read your posts when they have triple-punctuation, i.e. '???'. Also, capitalizing a whole word is very bothersome.

Comment

means u got ur a55 kicked

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
              Oh, sh¡t. I can't beleive anyone could misinterpret something like that. ::vomits with rage::

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
                It doesn't look illiterate... it's a joke from hacking that got spread to CS and now everyone uses it.

And "pwned" comes from WoW
                http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned
                I'm sorry to disappoint you but misspelling something intentionally or unintentionally DOES look illiterate. It's also retarded to think that you are "cool" for misspelling.

p.s. WoW is gay. I would be embarrassed if people would see me play it, just as I would be embarrassed to use the word "pwned".

I'm saying this not to insult the younger generations but to make them realize it's stupid so they don't do it anymore.

Comment

bah! let them/us have their/our fun i say, they/we have plenty of time to grow up =)

i watch pure pwnage - i dont really need to say more.

except dont judge me because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but misspelling something intentionally or unintentionally does look illiterate. It's also retarded to think that you are "cool" for misspelling.

p.s. WoW is gay. I would be embarrassed if people would see me play it, just as I would be embarrassed to use the word "pwned".

I'm saying this not to insult the younger generations, but to make them realize it's stupid, so they don't do it anymore.
                    You look fairly illiterate, yourself. I don't want to reword your post though. You probably mislead me somewhere and my rewording might give it a different meaning. So much wrong with that post (if you're going to talk about illiteracy).

And how is it homosexual and/or happy? Some people have different preferences than others. So that makes them homosexual and/or happy, because they like a video game? Just so you know, gay doesn't solely mean homosexual. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay

Comment

It actually originated as a typo of 'owned' since the letter P is right next to it, and people would hit it accidentally.

It's now taken on a life of it's own and people even pronounce it as a different word: 'pawned'

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                        You look fairly illiterate, yourself. I don't want to reword your post though. You probably mislead me somewhere and my rewording might give it a different meaning. So much wrong with that post (if you're going to talk about illiteracy).
                        So why did you reword my post then if you didn't want to?
                        Btw English is my third language but I'm pretty positive that you don't put "s" at the end of the verb if you use "does". So I guess that makes you illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                          I'm sorry to disappoint you but misspelling something intentionally or unintentionally DOES look illiterate. It's also retarded to think that you are "cool" for misspelling.

I'm saying this not to insult the younger generations but to make them realize it's stupid so they don't do it anymore.
                          Typos =/= spelling errors =/= being retarded

"pwned" isn't mispelled, it's supposed to be spelled pwned. If someone said "pnwed!", then I'd think they're a moron.

And I don't play WoW, that's just what urbandictionary said.

I think you're overreacting, if you are this opinionated about switching the "O"
                          for a "P" in an internet word, it's time to go outside.

Comment

Misspelling a typo, or typo on a misspelling?
                            That's even more retarded.

Comment

And how is it homosexual and/or happy? Some people have different preferences than others. So that makes them homosexual and/or happy, because they like a video game? Just so you know, gay doesn't solely mean homosexual. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay
                              It's neither homosexual or happy. It's gay, and if you play it, you're gay. Gay in the way that it makes you cringe as compared to the general view of homosexuality. Get it? I didn't think so.

Comment

You look fairly illiterate
                                i dont want to cause problems, i really dont.

but why are you calling people illiterate because of their spelling prefrence when you have a "3" instead of an "e" in your own user name?

ill read your reply in the morning ^^

*buhbyez* =P

Comment

Working...
                                X