Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double weapon Unlocks

Double weapon Unlocks

I have been playing BF2 and from what I know it is one weapon unlock per rank upgrade. However, a friend of mine gets to unlock two weapons simultaneously when rank upgrading. We both run the same version (1.1.2878-710.0) and have the same amount of Global Points. Am I missing a MOD or something? Specifically, I am talking about online multiplayer ranking and unlocks. Whenever he upgrades he is allowed two. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks

Re: Double weapon Unlocks

Weird. But once I got 10 unlocks and none of them worked. Now I started a new account and only get 2 each lvl. Does the amount you get change after a certain rank?

Comment

i get 2 everytime also. i think it has something to do with various expansion packs and the way they added unlocks and stuff through that.

Comment

If you have Special Forces you get two upgrades per rank.

Comment

ur friend has special forces expansion pack thats why.
          If u get special forces expansion then u will have 2 unlockes per rank up.

Comment

Yup once you played one round on SF you can get 2 unlocks. My advice if you dont feel like buying it go round your friends house and play on SF for a round then you get 2 unlocks.

Comment

get sf and paly a round and you get 2 or have someone play it on there computer.

Comment

Or just play SF it isn't bad at all. It's faster paced that's why I like it. I seem to do better when I play SF and then go back to vanilla.

Comment

Working...
                X