Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheating sucks and so do the cheaters

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
    Cheaters using Aimbot should be automatically given the M249SAW, then let them try and hit the broad side of a barn.
    I once saw a hacker sitting behind a shield of supply crates spraying bullets all over the Hotel and Square on Karkand with the M249. He wasn't shooting in bursts, and I think the only time he paused was to reload or if he run out of targets.

All the bullets were on target.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
      Cheaters using Aimbot should be automatically given the M249SAW, then let them try and hit the broad side of a barn.
      lol if they can detect aimbots then why dont they just ban them instead of giving them another gun ^^ - the whole point is that some...or alot i dont know, go undetected by PB!

Comment

PB usually doesn't do anything but screw ppl who dont even hack. it kicks you out of servers for dumb reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogul2
          PB usually doesn't do anything but screw ppl who dont even hack.
          Over-exaggerating a tinsy bit I think.

Comment

awwww bless. let him hate PB! *there there Mogul, PB wont here you anymore*

Comment

If PB worked then there would be far less hackers in this game. PB only does mass bans every month or so so having to go out and buy another 10$ game is not that big of a deal if you have a month to play it (assuming you get caught).

Comment

correct me if im wrong but doesnt PB seem like it does a better job with CoD than BF?

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                  correct me if im wrong but doesnt PB seem like it does a better job with CoD than BF?
                  If anti-cheating was a job, PB would be that arsehole who always calls in sick, forgets the keys, locking everyone out, and demands overtime payment, and if you do wrong, he's prepared to sue.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                    If anti-cheating was a job, PB would be that arsehole who always calls in sick, forgets the keys, locking everyone out, and demands overtime payment, and if you do wrong, he's prepared to sue.
                    xD...

nominate: VAC for Employee of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin
                      xD...

nominate: VAC for Employee of the month
                      I'm jealous now.

Comment

The problem here is peoples perception of what PB is doing compared to what it actually does, there's an awfull lot of opinions around, the majority of them wrong.

Furthermore, there is an inherent difficulty with BF2 with the ranked system and the protection of server files, whereas we can have unlimited access to CoD files.

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
                          The problem here is peoples perception of what PB is doing compared to what it actually does, there's an awfull lot of opinions around, the majority of them wrong.

Furthermore, there is an inherent difficulty with BF2 with the ranked system and the protection of server files, whereas we can have unlimited access to CoD files.
                          Punkbuster hub Bans on average 8 cheaters on BF2 a day.

Thats 2920 people every year.

Thats not including the screenshot bans, or the thousands of bans they do on other games as well.

That means theres three or four true hackers, while the script kiddies are left crying over $150 well wasted on BF2, and it's expensive hack.

I for one am thankful for Punkbuster. It gives the script kiddies a consequence, even if the die-hard hackers can bypass the punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                            I'm jealous now.
                            sorry but CS has always been my fave FPS =( so i have to side with VAC

Originally posted by Dairuka
                            Punkbuster hub Bans on average 8 cheaters on BF2 a day.

Thats 2920 people every year.

Thats not including the screenshot bans, or the thousands of bans they do on other games as well.

That means theres three or four true hackers, while the script kiddies are left crying over $150 well wasted on BF2, and it's expensive hack.

I for one am thankful for Punkbuster. It gives the script kiddies a consequence, even if the die-hard hackers can bypass the punishment.
                            Those "true" hackers are quite talented (not saying i like them) but just saying ^^ they actually do the work as opposed to the script users

Comment

Keep in mind that you're talking about different things. Administrator bans for screenshots are not Punkbuster bans, but are handled through third party ban systems such as PBBans, PunksBusted etc... no one knows how many people are globally banned by Evenbalance.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat
                                My assumption would be that hackers are there on the ranked servers only to build up points at a faster rate. So why would they hack on an unranked server where it offers no advantage, other than to annoy people?
                                U said it, just to annoy, and becaue they can is reason enough.
                                allways babies around, watch youtube video's on these jerks, tk'ing & laughing, they have no life, no skill so have to resort to this rag head tactics.

IMO their almost as low as stat padders........:nod:

Comment

Working...
                                X