X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Value of Rank

Originally posted by Retuner
    my e-penis is comming a little short today.
    and lieing doesn't help because that guy invited you many times for battle.

but didn't get response so he just came by.

BIG REMINDER ABOUT THE TOPIC, BASECAMPERS UNITE: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ght=Basecamper
    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90034

your e-penis is going well right.

also guy called Terroser and ingame Krysiss
    shame he is bannend lol (lots of flaming) Terroser vs SEREAILBUTCHER
    I say Terroser has better stats(kryssis)

a quote from the topic:

yea that guy is bannend, dunno why
    Hey you know my dad he pwnz you all really he's liek teh ownz0r in this game and my mom you know huh? huh? Well she's waaay bettah than you man your a n0000b..

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
      Hey you know my dad he pwnz you all really he's liek teh ownz0r in this game and my mom you know huh? huh? Well she's waaay bettah than you man your a n0000b..
      Hey, dont diss the guy. He actually took Butchers challenge, went into his server with 140 ping and outscored Butcher. Also providing screens of him killing Butcher (more than one, note). And Butcher is what you would call an "armor whore" while the poor champ was on foot.

Ridicule the guy all you want, I personally think that THIS little event credits him my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by TehMyke

troof
        lmao its like having "quad-damage" in Quake :laugh:

Comment

to tell you the truth now adays people just give you more respect for haveing a higher rank , lol..like rep..which i think is stupid except for the respect part..

Comment

Originally posted by everec
            you guys didn't get the memo? for each rank you go up you gain 10 horsepower
            and another inch to ur e-penis of course.

*btw Serialbutcher, by the looks of it this thread is beginning to turn into flame bait like ur other one. best take note.*

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
              and another inch to ur e-penis.
              and a new supermodel girlfriend IRL.

Comment

yes i know ur mom quite well, and i agree she is really "good".

*dont ask me if i know her name because idk. i just call her baby.*

Comment

haha!

*looks around .. then checks his post count*

Comment

So what does it mean when a 3 star general calls me a hacker?

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                      So what does it mean when a 3 star general calls me a hacker?
                      That depends, are you hacking?

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        Hey, dont diss the guy. He actually took Butchers challenge, went into his server with 140 ping and outscored Butcher. Also providing screens of him killing Butcher (more than one, note). And Butcher is what you would call an "armor whore" while the poor champ was on foot.

Ridicule the guy all you want, I personally think that THIS little event credits him my respect.
                        Then thumbs up for him.. I wouldn't even play with 140 Ping

This proves that Rank doesn't means anything it's just the amount of time but mostly people with 1000 Hours have more experience than people with 100 Hours..

Comment

Then thumbs up for him.. I wouldn't even play with 140 Ping

This proves that Rank doesn't means anything it's just the amount of time but mostly people with 1000 Hours have more experience than people with 100 Hours..
                          About your "proof", he came into the server under a different name, & didn't tell me (so much for answering a challenge)

About "out scoring me", he showed 2 screenies, 1 of which shows he scored 86 points on the losing team, w/ 30 kills, & 17 deaths, I was on the winning team, & scored 80 points w/ 29 kills, & 4 deaths, I would not changes places w/ him for cash money

That night I was on US, & he was on MEC, US beat MEC into the warehouse, or factory for a severe 4$$ raping all night (like 12 rounds in a row)

He got 1 screenie of killing me, so what?, I have died 41,000+ times, but I have 89,000+ victims

You n00bs are "grasping @ straws"

btw I play w/ a ping of 140ms all the time, but you don't hear me making any whiney excuses

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
                            I like how you compared your clan m8's to a marriage, because I would not leave |SI|for a higher rsanked clan

btw |SI| Spawn Infection is ranked #6 in k/d ratio by BF2Tracker

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clantoplis...id=0&x=15&y=13

So have you guy's played any of the top teams in CAL or Team Warfair?

Comment

I think sometimes rank can be a good indicator of game-knowledge and dependability.

If somehow I end up commander because some of the higher ranked folks didnt apply for the position, I can USUALLY depend on the high ranked guys to follow orders and intelligently request stuff from me.

Rank indicates experience and I would HOPE that that experience has taught people that the commander needs folks to follow orders.

Of course there are those who are high rank and think they are Rambo.

At the end of the day, the only person you can count on 100% of the time in-game is yourself, however, and rank guarantees nothing. Ive seen some real morons with Oak Leafs next to their names and I've seen a squad of 5 Sgt's and PFCs own entire maps with good commander support.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
                                So have you guy's played any of the top teams in CAL or Team Warfair?
                                I had winning seasons in both CAL BF2 8v8 open, & 12v12 open w/ =P= (Team Precision)

We won most of our matches, we even kicked 1 teams 4$$ so bad they disconnected, but I will be honest, one of the best teams in the open league already had experience in the main, & came down to the open league, & they "took us to school" LOL

I will have to ask the guys about their match experience

But the answer is no, |SI| pretty much just rapes pub clans in their own servers

peace

Comment

Working...
                                X