I just love sniping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just love sniping

I just love picking off enemy snipers, tank gunners, fixed machine-gun gunners, jeep drivers, anti-tank in buildings. It's just pure bliss.

Dont really understand why snipers are so despised.

Re: I just love sniping

lol, thanks for that. Its bliss camping the airfield at Wake, shooting 5 people out of the J10 before stealing it!

Comment

I find it most satifsying to snipe people who have important kits, or mount such assets.

Comment

they have undestructible claymores and they spam them everywhere in karkand
        they dont do a whole lot. (sure htey can kill people, but there are guns that do that a whole lot faster)
        useless against armored vehicles
        stays out of the action and lonewolfs

Comment

Because half of the BF2 populace shares your attraction to the sniper kit.

Snipers are okay in moderation I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi View Post
            Because half of the BF2 populace shares your attraction to the sniper kit.

Snipers are okay in moderation I suppose.
            agreed they're not the most useful class

Comment

Assault, at it is said, is the workhorse of any army. Guns that make a big boom, a nice GL and body armour.

Snipers are only good on relatively urban maps, and even then, mostly just for countersniping.

Comment

yeah thyre good for counter-sniping...but thats about it. if u bunny hop, snipers generally wont be able to hit u

Comment

you really know why people dislike snipers? it's because people get sick of getting killed by them. the "lonewolf" crap is....well crap. first off, very few people actually care about teamwork, and those who do will know that snipers can be quite helpful.

anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by sLuRbLe View Post
                    Assault, at it is said, is the workhorse of any army. Guns that make a big boom, a nice GL and body armour.

Snipers are only good on relatively urban maps, and even then, mostly just for countersniping.

Assault is an utterly useless class compared to medic.

Nobody needs body armour when you can kill first (G36E or a single HS from every other weapon except maybe M16), and if you die, you deserved it, if you live injured, well, you have medpacks.

Plus the ability to rush into a cluster**** and spawn a mini army is just awesome.

Snipers are a ****ty class on practically all maps. Not because of the class itself, but because a) BF2's netcode doesn't like sniping and b) it has a super steep learning curve and c) BF2's FOV which makes everything further than 5 metres look like the tip of a needle.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                      you really know why people dislike snipers? it's because people get sick of getting killed by them.

anything else?
                      ill agree with that i do both sniping and assault and even as sniper i get extremly pissed when i get killed by a sniper

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                        you really know why people dislike snipers? it's because people get sick of getting killed by them. the "lonewolf" crap is....well crap. first off, very few people actually care about teamwork, and those who do will know that snipers can be quite helpful.

anything else?
                        I totally agree, i would much rather kill 10 people as sniper that 25 with assault nades.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                          lol, thanks for that. Its bliss camping the airfield at Wake, shooting 5 people out of the J10 before stealing it!
                          Now I like that idea

I like shooting people out of the chopper at Warlord that funny watching the gunner sitting in his seat. I also enjoy killing snipers with the knife loads of them place claymores around the ma and forget to protect themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                            Now I like that idea

I like shooting people out of the chopper at Warlord that funny watching the gunner sitting in his seat. I also enjoy killing snipers with the knife loads of them place claymores around the ma and forget to protect themselves.
                            Get F-35, bail at airfield, snipe in the little bank opposite the J10 (by the big hill)

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                              Get F-35, bail at airfield, snipe in the little bank opposite the J10 (by the big hill)
                              Sniper shots can be heard, so you wont live long

Besides, good commander will spot you fast cause you are near the most important flag

Comment

Working...
                              X