Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just love sniping

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
    I love the sniper kit, Ive been playing it alot recently on Great Wall, man the corner to corner sniper battles between 3-4 organized squads is pretty intense
    I agree - as formidable as snipers are, put them in a squad that is playing well together and you can lock down an entire section of a map.

On Great Wall, it's especially tough to dislodge a snipers with support from the towers. As Jesse the Body said in Predator - dug in tighter than ticks on a hound's back (or something like that).

Personally, I dislike the M95, but get a perverse thrill out of shooting guys out of aircraft. Ghost Town - noobs will try to grab the chopper instead of take the flag - BAM - should have tried for the flag.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      they have undestructible claymores and they spam them everywhere in karkand
      they dont do a whole lot. (sure htey can kill people, but there are guns that do that a whole lot faster)
      useless against armored vehicles
      stays out of the action and lonewolfs
      ...... thats like comparing the M1A2 to an M16..

Comment

campers are the main reason

they lay around all day, getting a few kills and let flags taken from under them.........those guys are a waste of space in a squad, i usually kick them off of my squad

Comment

Working...
        X