Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is Karkand so popular?

Karkand=utterchaos

and its the easiest map on your system(i knw this because for a long time it was the only map I could play) so for people who havent upgraded...its the only option.

I like karkand..best place for the m11-87

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post

its the easiest map on your system(i knw this because for a long time it was the only map I could play)
      Dos that mean that more advanced and sophisticated players would skip Karkand and play something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
        Dos that mean that more advanced and sophisticated players would skip Karkand and play something else?
        what he means is that everyone who meets the game's minimum requirements can play as its not as graphically extreme as fu-she. People with better rigs dont just play the better maps graphic wise but people with slower comps can only play certain maps.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
          what he means is that everyone who meets the game's minimum requirements can play as its not as graphically extreme as fu-she. People with better rigs dont just play the better maps graphic wise but people with slower comps can only play certain maps.
          My bad, I guess he was talking about the PC requirements. For example I don't wanna play Iron Gator even though I love it because the FPS are too low.

Comment

Karkand has the best battle action! I only play on 64 map though.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post

and its the easiest map on your system(i knw this because for a long time it was the only map I could play) so for people who havent upgraded...its the only option.
              QFT

That's the reason i play it, never CTD (except when I pick up u kit), very little lag and requires teamwork to win. yeah, most of the people play it for points etc. but it's a really fun map if you actually do something except for nade spamming.

Comment

Nade spammer... Point whore...

Comment

Warlord is vastly superiour to karkand in everyway.

Comment

Karkand is popular, cos its very good map to get lots of points. I love to medic whore there, but i dont like nadespamming..:thatsbad:

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                      This is one of my least favorite maps, and yet everyone seems to like it and half of the servers at any given time have this map on. I mean what is it so special about this map that the rest of the maps don't have? Is it the city fighting? There are other maps in cities too, Sharki, Mashtuur, Ghost Town, Warlord...
                      What is it about this map???
                      Okay,your rank is 1st lieutenant,so I believe that you have some kind of experience in BF2,but again I see you asking so many questions!

Karkand is popular cause you can rack up big points easily being medic or support!+ you have those small player amount,large maps IO Karkand where you can rack up even more points!

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
                          Except for the fact that you have to dish out extra money to buy the BF2 SF expansion. At the time when SF first came out it was a 30 dollar charge.

Comment

Come Out and Play!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(LNC) Karkand Infantry ~FF OFF~
                            IP: 64.182.81.228:16567

See you on the Battlefield!

Comment

Originally posted by Cromie View Post
                              Okay,your rank is 1st lieutenant,so I believe that you have some kind of experience in BF2,but again I see you asking so many questions!

Karkand is popular cause you can rack up big points easily being medic or support!+ you have those small player amount,large maps IO Karkand where you can rack up even more points!
                              Well I assumed that it was the points that attract people to play Karkand, but anyway I wanted to hear everybody's opinion. I'd rather play a map that I like at the moment than play on a same old boring map just to rack up few more points per round.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleG View Post
                                QFT

... and requires teamwork to win.
                                Huh??

Comment

Working...
                                X