Your best kit. (1 year later)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best kit. (1 year later)

I made a thread just like this almost a year ago and im curious to see how the results have changed. All the options are exactly the same.

Okay so if you have to pick 1 kit to play with from now on what would it be.

Re: Your best kit. (1 year later)

It used to be SpecOps before they nerfed the C4. Now it's either that or Medic...

Comment

My best kit would have to be Sniper or Medic. I'm good at making long-distance shots with the sniper and when i'm medic I rarely miss when using the defibrillator on my team-mates. Both of them are also my favorite kits to use, but Spec-ops is fun too. I love blowing my team-mates up to tall buildings or planting C4 on my vehicles and blowing them up in the enemies bases.

Comment

Sniper.

Originally posted by lewdis View Post
        I rarely miss when using the defibrillator on my team-mates.
        Who does?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
          Sniper.

I rarely miss when using the defibrillator on my team-mates.
          Who does?
          I could give you such a long list of players that tried to using the Defibrillator on me on Road To Jalalabad, for example: I was playing Road to Jalalabad and I was on the MEC team. I spawned at the outpost with a sniper and was working my way up towards the USMC uncap. I got sniped in the outpost and then 2-3 medics came and jumped ontop of me attempting to medic me, but as the 15 seconds went down they kept failing. I died.

Comment

i chose playing with myself because... I don't really care wat kit I am..

It really depends on the mood I am in and what team I'm on.

but medic is by far my most used kit with 21k kills in it...

Comment

I don't even have 21,000 kills total... :|:

Comment

sniper...

Comment

Sniper I got really good with the m95.

Comment

claymore whores

Comment

WTf sniper is winning? Wow you guys are missing out, sniper has got to be by far the worst kit. Its so boring and not effective.

I bet some will now say "sniper kit is effective, j0ur just a n0Ob," well, you can be a lot more effective with ANY other kit.

Do you get kicks out of cheap clay kills? least skill-requiring weapon in the game.

Comment

I have to say, in the last year, I switched from Medic/Engineer to Assualt, and that is now my primary kit. I get more points in one round then any medic spamming and shockpaddling. So, I guess I turned it around. But I feel I was good at medic. I hated spec, AT, and support. But I have not started to find some value in those all those kits now.

I rarely play medic, it is often when I pickup someone's defib to take a flag. I used to be into the team points with a lot of kills, now I want a lot of kills and I'll take my team points from getting flags or driver assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                          WTf sniper is winning? Wow you guys are missing out, sniper has got to be by far the worst kit. Its so boring and not effective.
                          I'm sorry after reading that I couldn't take the rest of your post serious enough to read it.

Comment

I'm a sniper now

Comment

Sniper is also known as the Pilot kit... didn't you know?

Comment

Working...
                              X