Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
    if your mec on sharqi and usa only have tv left go and sneak up top and you can knife 4-5 snipers at a time
    yep.
    I got my basic & vet on my old account that way, same goes for the basic on this new account.

Spawn clubhouse, take a car right from the round start, and sneak up to the top.

If you are smart, take a buddy with you and have him as a med.
    You are going to run into some clays on the way up, so you will need the extra person for the revive work.

Now, in addition to the 4-5 clueless snipers you can get on the first run, just standing behind the spawn points will allow you to catch them on respawn too.

There are 3 spawns up there, one inside and two off to either side of the door.
    The good thing is, they are all within a few feet of each other and all are placed in narrow walkways.

Everyone says Kark is the best for knife kills, but trust us, getting knife kills on the Sharqi TV station roof is so easy it's not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
      If you've read all the posts and you still cannot get it, you think creating a thread like the several dozen already in here will help you get it? You have to play the game first and formost. Follow the tips in the other threads.
      ROFL
      i would give you my meaningless medals if there was a way to do it. :hmm:

Comment

DONT GO TO KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVERS!

use your knife when u see a guy looking the other way, then slowly go to him with your gun if he dont nitice get the knife and stab him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
          If you've read all the posts and you still cannot get it, you think creating a thread like the several dozen already in here will help you get it? You have to play the game first and formost. Follow the tips in the other threads.
          There should be a script that moves all the threads that have "Knife Badge Help" into a sticky thread, then put an autolock on all later posts trying to be added to the OP's original thread.
          :box:

and to the question about how to get your knife badge, since you already have your PH, don't worry, pull it out and wave it in the breeze...you might get some takers some place. By the time you get to 20000, you will be an expert.

Comment

if your desperate get some friends to help you :P

Comment

In Operation Peacekeeper you can use a shovel....

I gotten 1 kill with it so far, but the machinegun (support) accuracy and damage almost like an assaul trifile, everyone uses it so its hard to get a "trawl" kill Works like a knife but funny as hell. Too bad you cant do that with a wrench.

Comment

I've got 1,500 points until I reach 20,000, and I haven't got my basic knife. I need it to get the next rank. I'm gonna try Sharqi tonight.

Comment

Got to love the deadly Folding Spade.

Comment

first take out knife
                    second go to usmc spawn at arty at sak
                    thrid find where they actually spawn
                    forth kill them the second the appear

Comment

Getting the knife badge can be very frustrating, but having said its on of the the heart pumping tasks to sneak up to a guy and knife him.

1. Try to find a map where the round doesnt end quickly.

2. Snipers are your friend!

3. Read what other people have said

4. Listen to this man, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsvtxMuG13o

GL

Comment

the knife badge is easy u just have to be quick!!

Comment

Use a flash look the other way when it goes off run up and knife the 2 or 3 in the area because they can't see you:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by mrjerryk
                            Use a flash look the other way when it goes off run up and knife the 2 or 3 in the area because they can't see you:laugh:
                            Flashbangs r pure ownage. Very fun to use... :laugh:

Comment

DAM i played 2day unlucky day for me- 2x 6 kills with a knife but didnt get 7

Comment

unlucky m8 keep trying your get it soon, theres loads of noobs out there to pwn

hint: got on a server with a big tick rate then you will get longer on the map !

Comment

Working...
                                X