• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Stats outage update

i got mine at the end ...
    free point never hurts =)

Comment

Okay I just got mine, yay, put me one point under Staff Sarge (of course that didn't stop my promotion). Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
        No, my SPM is 4.45. My SPH is 267 So times 10 hrs would have equaled 2,670 points.

I think the average SPM is around 2.5, so that would be a SPH of150. Then times 10 hrs would have been 1,500 pts.

Obviously it would be hard to determine a "fair" amount of gametime to give to each person, but I think a number between 10-20 hrs would have been average.
        Exactly, that's the whole point. During the stats outage, most of the point whores would have gotten what, 15,000 points?

Comment

I like stats outages.

Comment

its really funny, I got a few other accounts, and 2 of them I havnt played in probably 6 months or better and both of them got the bonus points.....so much for only players that were active on 64 man servers get the bonus LOL

Comment

i just realized i also got 2000 pts. now my(new account) SPM is greater than 3. damn... that's wasn't me.

honestly, i'd rather take the gold but no points. no promotion? no big deal!

Comment

Originally posted by fore a lot
                honestly, i'd rather take the gold but no points. no promotion? no big deal!
                That's the spirit! Promotions aren't everything :yay::salute:

Comment

i'd also get met 2000 points extra thought what is wrong with EA becouse of the sudden 2000 points extra.

Anyways, in my stats i do have a gold star [link] but i get that star the 8th of august, did they forget me :cry:

Comment

Working...
                  X