Ea Please Fix The Gunner Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea Please Fix The Gunner Seats

I know i'am not the only one having problems with the gunner positions. Please fix the TVM"S that go through heli's & the lazer bomb bug when you get a lock on a target fire the bomb & the lock is lost , bomb just goes to the right. This did not happen post 1.3 & i'am losing about 50 to 25 kills a day.Also why is it that when you are in a heli you can hear machine gun fire hit you but not the 50cal . ,there is no sound when this gun is shreding you up ?????????? This is totaly unaceptable when you own a $150 sound card. I hope you will adress these issues in 1.4 because this is getting very anoying after 1 year of being released. GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER EA & FIX THESE BUGS ,THEY ARE UNACEPTABLE !!!!!

Re: Ea Please Fix The Gunner Seats

Yes, I am having MAJOR issues with the laser guided bombs since v1.3.

And the misfire bug with the TVM sure gets annoying.

Comment

This bug definitely needs some attention, it's a pretty big problem - happens alot too.

I hate how you can't hear a .50 cal hitting you as well. You see the red cresent thing telling you you're being hit, but you only know you're being BATTERED by a jeep when you look at the armour draining away....RUBBISH!

Comment

Everything is riding on this 1.4 patch. I hope after its released no one will have to ask EA/Dice to fix things, or they might take it the wrong way and nerf something.

Comment

This needs big attention it is a MAJOR PROBLEM .The game is not getting proper support & maybe somebody needs to lose his or her job.If I had a PM to Colin Clark he would get a piece of my mind . I have dished out close to $700 in upgades only to have nothing but grief.

EVEN BETTER A MOD SHOULD MAKE THIS A STICKY SO IT GETS EA'S ATTENTION !!

Comment

Sort the double reload on the TV's, make the distance a bit longer on them as well.

Comment

I used to complain about the TV-M's going through other helis, then I saw someone post something on these forums along the lines of

"Your missiles go through them making you miss kills, but how many times has it saved your life?"

I still get ticked off though.

Comment

I made this awhile ago but always like to post it when people complain about tv missiles and how they suck

xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

I especially hate when you are co-pilot in the bomber and your missile loses lock and hits a friendly (usually further away than the intened target) which almost always equals punish.

Comment

can someone explain to me why TV missles frequently seem to bounch off of things?

Comment

These problems have really been annoying me lately. So many misfires, so many missiles just passing straight through the helis and don't even get me started on the sound bug with the .50cals that are bad enough that they carve you up before they overheat, by the time you look down and realise you have half health or less its too late to get away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                        These problems have really been annoying me lately. So many misfires, so many missiles just passing straight through the helis and don't even get me started on the sound bug with the .50cals that are bad enough that they carve you up before they overheat, by the time you look down and realise you have half health or less its too late to get away from them.

Is it me or do you hear .50 cal bullets hitting the heli? I only see the health bar of the heli going down BUG?

Comment

They should fix the stupid thing when a pilot flys a co-pilot to the edge of the map and tries to kill them. Make it so that both pilot and co-pilot are affected by the out of bounds rule.

Comment

Just guide the laser missile yourself. My pilot has flown passed carriers and I blow up the ESSEX every pass (on Oman). It's quite fun, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                              Yes, I am having MAJOR issues with the laser guided bombs since v1.3.

And the misfire bug with the TVM sure gets annoying.
                              ^^^ ditto for our whole clan

Comment

Working...
                              X