Cant play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant play

I downloaded EF last night but every time I try to connect to a server I get kicked. A message pops up saying "Euro Force can only be played unmodified please revert BF2 back to its original state". Ive not got any mods as far as I know :hmm: & I can play AF,SF & BF2 without any problems as anyone got any ideas what to do ?

Re: Cant play

reinstal the full 1.3 patch workd 4 me whn i had tht problem man

Comment

LOL tried that now I just CTD when I connect oooo I love EA .

Comment

I have the same problem. Re-installed the 1.3 patch, now I get CTD for every Euro Force map I try to play. Maybe I'll try again when 1.4 officially gets released.

Comment

what you do isuninstall bf2 completely and Sf...reinstal bf2 and sf, patch 1.3, then instal EF and AF

Comment

Originally posted by XXMACGUYVERXX
            what you do isuninstall bf2 completely and Sf...reinstal bf2 and sf, patch 1.3, then instal EF and AF
            i just did the patch and * "POOF" magicsound* it workd lol
            but has to be the FULL PATCH 1.3

Comment

Im having same prob. You can reinstall the patch without removing old one right. I mean you just reinstall it right nothing to delete.

Comment

Originally posted by stunt ridah
                Im having same prob. You can reinstall the patch without removing old one right. I mean you just reinstall it right nothing to delete.
                thts rigth

Comment

OK i've redownloaded the full patch from totalbf2.com and installed it. Instalation was real fast. I still have the same error message. I've re installed it 3 or 4 time then restart then try to log into a EF map, wont let me. Would it be worth it to uninstall everthing and try that? And if so everything goes in BEFORE the patch right? Patch is the last thing to do?

Comment

Originally posted by stunt ridah
                    OK i've redownloaded the full patch from totalbf2.com and installed it. Instalation was real fast. I still have the same error message. I've re installed it 3 or 4 time then restart then try to log into a EF map, wont let me. Would it be worth it to uninstall everthing and try that? And if so everything goes in BEFORE the patch right? Patch is the last thing to do?
                    can try that dont see why it isnt working .i got my full patch off EA downloader but one one from totalbf2 should be same.try instalin EF again thn patch .

Comment

That worked. Thanks from stopping me from deleting and reinstalling everything. I just reinstalled EF and re patched, all set now thanks.

Im buying AF this weekend..... lets see what problems I have now, lol

Comment

i hate ea why do they make this so confusing. cant they make anything right.

Comment

Working...
                        X