No announcement yet.

Question about EA and abuse punishment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about EA and abuse punishment.

Ok so the other day I went AFK for like 1 minute or so. When I came back I saw the tail end of some Kill/Revive crap being done on me. They only got about 16 or so points out of me so I was like whatever. Then near the end of middle of the round I see them doing it to another random guy. So I shot the MEC that was doing the knifing and went on my way (I also snapped a screenshot). So then they start hunting me down, one time the USMC player came up from behind and killed me (I was USMC as well) and they went at it. I stayed and took a few more screenshots and then left.

My question is; based on the amount of screens I took (4 good ones) will EA do anything about it? I normally care nothing about stat padding, but those guys were really being annoying. I'm asking because I have heard mixed statements concerning this topic. Anywhere from EA nails almost everyone that gets reported, to EA doesn't care one bit. Anyone have better more firm knowledge on this subject.

Re: Question about EA and abuse punishment.

Report it on BFROE.COM

Comment

Are you saying BFROE is the best way? I've already submitted it at the EA page made to take reports.

Comment

It will take the same amount of time either way. As long as you report it that is the important thing.

Comment

all you can do is report it to ea or bfroe. but they dont seem to do much.

Comment

ea support will reset them for 1 day of investigation.

Comment

EA probs stat padds aswell LOL
              thats would be funny

going into a EA server and finding like 10 EA guys statpadding

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy
                ea support will reset them for 1 day of investigation.
                I’m not trying to sound like an ***, but why would they do that and how did you find out? I'm not saying they don't but how would that help an investigation for past abuse? If that is what they do then the guys I reported probably wont even get a slap on the wrist .

Comment

I reported 3 players 2 weeks ago. I've been gone a week, but EA sent me a survey as a result of my report today. This prompted me to check the the 3 players stats and sure enough, all 3 had been reset.

Comment

your a loser!

Comment

Oh well, I guess I will find out in a week then. I just hope they base there findings on the evidence submitted with the report, and not do that whole "one day investigation" deal someone said EA used.

Comment

Why is there BFROE, Why not cut the middleman and report directly to EA?

Comment

Working...
                        X