Stats working poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stats working poll

everything works other than repair points. No option for that, so I refuse to cast my ballet =P

Insufficient options!!!

Comment

Originally posted by System
      everything works other than repair points. No option for that, so I refuse to cast my ballet =P

Insufficient options!!!
      repair points are still broken after more than 2 years? bah thats why it took 5789 broken UAVs, 2114 tanks, 30 hours of flipped vodnik (shhh) and 9313 busted up Arty installations to get one repair point, i can almost taste that expert repair

Comment

Well, i apologize for my attitude. But you have to understand that from ignorance comes nothing good... i ignored the meintenance time for the server.
        You know, after those stats problems...
        Well, i have some problems with some servers. For example, i'm still waiting for my basic land defense badge, that i won some days ago. Also yesterday i got two rounds on Jalalabad as a commander, and no points, plus i've lost the basic command badge i won.
        Seems to be that some servers still don't update stats, or they update later.
        It happened to me one round that i won a first aid badge and a silver star, i've got them almost three days after, as it were awarded that day. But i've got no news of the land defense badge i won earlier. Some servers have to be "repaired".

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjurjo View Post
          Well, i apologize for my attitude. But you have to understand that from ignorance comes nothing good... i ignored the meintenance time for the server.
          You know, after those stats problems...
          Well, i have some problems with some servers. For example, i'm still waiting for my basic land defense badge, that i won some days ago. Also yesterday i got two rounds on Jalalabad as a commander, and no points, plus i've lost the basic command badge i won.
          Seems to be that some servers still don't update stats, or they update later.
          It happened to me one round that i won a first aid badge and a silver star, i've got them almost three days after, as it were awarded that day. But i've got no news of the land defense badge i won earlier. Some servers have to be "repaired".
          tis ok man, the stats gone threads come up every single monday night on every BF2 forum in existance, you had a good reason, stats have been sketchy at best for alot of people, hope you get everything you earned tho, at least EA SAYS they are trying. we shall see i spose

Comment

Working 100% and received around 6000 points i earnt during that stat outage, i'm a happy bunny =p

Comment

ok docky, SyDus, thanks.
              Let's wait. Maybe my badges are on the way.
              Btw, i've just got two fights and the points were updated instantly. So it depends on the servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
                Working 100% and received around 6000 points i earnt during that stat outage, i'm a happy bunny =p
                Can you give me some I.P of the servers you play on thx ?

Comment

all working ok for me i got veteran air defence today also got air defence ribbon

so yes working fine now

akawho07

ps: damage inc 24/7 karknd 66.102.113.56.16567

- DTR-24/7 dragon vally 62.104.179.248:16567
                  dirty heros 24/7 air maps 85.159.248.140:16567

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                    Can you give me some I.P of the servers you play on thx ?
                    Ill just give ya the I.Ps from recently visited in xfire.

84.244.162.95:16567 Karkand inf only 32 player
                    84.244.130.17:16567 " " " " "

No idea what the next servers are.

85.236.100.3:16769
                    85.236.101.67:16667
                    84.207.19.72:15707
                    193.160.156.179:55153

Comment

Hey, if you check the forums then you know that the stats will be fine and caught up in about a week, so stop Being scared.

and

SUPPORT MODS WHILE THE STATS ARE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

stats work on some servers for some rounds its like playing russain roullete with your stats but you will get them back check the stickies.

Comment

The stats glitch is fun. Yesterday I was at 74,979 points, so I'd keep getting the promotion to 1LT on every server I joined.

Just for fun, I decided to get a screen of the promotion under all seven kits available. It took about 2 hours of putzing around on different servers. I'll start a new thread and post them later today.

Comment

They are working fine for me last 2 weeks

Comment

Yeah it was a bit slow for me at first but all is good

Comment

Working fine, no problems anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X