Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thanks EA

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
    this is coming back? I thought we all knew that EA and more importantly GAMESPY screwd up, the stats server went down yadayadayada And that there was a POSSIBILITY that the points earned in the outage would not come back!!!!!
    At this point I don't give a **** about the score lost during the outage, I just want them to fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
      Can we get back on topic please .

Has anyone recived the stats for the outage at all ?
      Not here.

Comment

I must be one of the lucky ones because my stats now are updating.
        There has to be something wrong here, there isnt a problem with my account for once.

Comment

thank you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've never had a problem with my points.The only thing thats happened to me was recieving a couple of badges in game and then they dont show up at HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
              this is coming back? I thought we all knew that EA and more importantly GAMESPY screwd up, the stats server went down yadayadayada And that there was a POSSIBILITY that the points earned in the outage would not come back!!!!!
              I don't expect to get what I earned during the "blackout". I do expect to get what I earned after though and I don't. Explain.

Comment

some come through others dont

like last night i must have got atleast 30+ dirver kill assists, but only about 18 or 20 got added ????

Comment

I believe the catch-up processing is still going on which is why stats are working fine for some of you but not everyone. I'm working on getting further information on the current situation from the server guys.

Comment

my stats aren't working.AT ALL

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner View Post
                      army time in SF does not record anymore.
                      Boo ****ing hoo.

Comment

i got my veteran first aid badge last nught, as long with 1000 points i earned during the stats were down! i luv ea!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_ View Post
                          i luv ea!
                          So easy it is to change the communities opinion on something....

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience
                            I believe the catch-up processing is still going on which is why stats are working fine for some of you but not everyone. I'm working on getting further information on the current situation from the server guys.
                            No their not fine, they work on some servers, some they dont, they give u points on one server & no awards, some servers you get both (few). ALot you dont get either, and I been reading about catchup forever, Kinda like McDonalds, promsised speedy & quality service, ya go Pay first, then at the window u get what they give you & when u get outta the parkin lot a few things are missing.

Comment

I got what looks to be about 90% of the points I earned from the outage two days ago. I'm happy.

Comment

I surf the server list that appears in the BF2 list and from what Ive seen the stats problem, currently, seems to be like sex. For the most part you ARE going to get it, its just a matter of when. I have played on servers in the last day or two and didnt get any points and others have the points in BFHQ about 2 seconds after the round ends, go figure.

My "guess" is that they are checking the servers one at a time and as they find missing stats they are being updated but remember this is only a guess based on what Ive seen happening in my account. The thing to remember, though, is it really is like sex. For most stats its a matter of time but you will get it, then again there will be rare cases where you will never get it, no matter what. It just depends on things beyound your control. Good Luck. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
                                X